22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

we need to get this again :p

mysterious glow :P

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
12 Sep 2009, 13:25
44 Posts

Restriction on snipers.

Only being able to play them when there are at least 10 players on each teams, donators can play them at any time (though id rather they didnt).

Its annoying to play against snipers when there arent that many players on.

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

If there's going to be class restrictions, for the love of god, put some proper restrictions on soldier, and especially the demoman.

Teams are built up like this right now: 8 Demo's, 6 Soldiers, 1 Engi, 1 Sniper, 1 Heavy, 1 Spy or something along those lines.

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I disabled the classrestrict plugin completely to try prevent future classes, but I don't think that's the case anymore as it still keeps crashing after two hours.

12 Sep 2009, 13:25
44 Posts

Aya wrote:
If there's going to be class restrictions, for the love of god, put some proper restrictions on soldier, and especially the demoman.

Teams are built up like this right now: 8 Demo's, 6 Soldiers, 1 Engi, 1 Sniper, 1 Heavy, 1 Spy or something along those lines.

Thats just temporarily.

After theyve gotten the achivements theyll be back to sniping.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

S03 wrote:
Aya wrote:

Thats just temporarily.

Yeah, but in the meantime, it's unplayable. The team that wins, is always the team that actually has medics, and a heavy.
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
S03 wrote:
Aya wrote:

Thats just temporarily.

Yeah, but in the meantime, it's unplayable. The team that wins, is always the team that actually has medics, and a heavy.

sup gais class restriction is on as I've found out what plugin is causing the crashes.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Awesome Karl, thanks. Which one of them was the culprit?
Your Noclip plugin? :P
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Not sure if anything has been fixed yet, but I'm just reporting that the server crashed at least once after Karl's post was made.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Crashed atleast 3 times on me today, is it actually a plugin causing this and not just piss poor coding by a certain game developer trying to fix stuff that was never broken :P

1994 Posts

It might just be the newly introduced bugs that arrised after the War! update.
I've been paying closely attention to the plugin 'support' threads of the plugins we currently have installed, but I can't be certain if MY plugins are breaking anything as they're written from scratch (and not based of another plugin).

I'll look more into this when I have more time.