New topic New reply  Page 5 of 6
 [ 86 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

In other words, anything OTHER than vote-melee? Any for the donators. We still want to expand, lets give them more. What about the pricing? Should there be deals, such as 3 months £5 (saving £1 lol)?

12 Sep 2009, 13:25
44 Posts

Id buy that ^_^

This might help with your vote melee search

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=72396

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

S03 wrote:
Id buy that ^_^

This might help with your vote melee search

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=72396

That's what I found as well, appears to be it.

Also this will do the charm if you pick melee mode:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=68839

and here is another:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=96634

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
809 Posts

also I'd like to suggest vote-kick for everyone as long as it gets a high % of votes. And more voting rights for donators such as map vote

Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Goose wrote:
also I'd like to suggest vote-kick for everyone as long as it gets a high % of votes. And more voting rights for donators such as map vote

Vote kick is out of the question because it can easily be abused, especially when in smaller numbers/almost empty server.

I'll be making a menu for the donators soon, that is if gScramble supports voting for a scramble (so that they can vote for a scramble and such).

08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Karl wrote:
Goose wrote:

Vote kick is out of the question because it can easily be abused, especially when in smaller numbers/almost empty server.

I'll be making a menu for the donators soon, that is if gScramble supports voting for a scramble (so that they can vote for a scramble and such).

That's horse shit. If it can be abused so easily, then why do so many servers have it?

It makes dealing with mingebags easy when there are no admins around.
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Gobo wrote:
Karl wrote:
Goose wrote:

That's horse shit. If it can be abused so easily, then why do so many servers have it?

Because the server admin is stupid.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Another daft plugin i once saw was a plugin that showed a beacon each time you bumped in to a disguised spy, i mean WTF that kinda ruins a whole class >.<

809 Posts

Karl wrote:
Goose wrote:

Can't non-admins already call for a scramble? People were voting on it yesterday and it was called by some random person.

Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Goose wrote:
Karl wrote:
Goose wrote:

Can't non-admins already call for a scramble? People were voting on it yesterday and it was called by some random person.

Indeed they can, but that'll be removed now.

Also, what do people think of chat tags for the TF2 chat? It won't be as nice as on the GMod chatbox, but I think may position tags would be something?

For example;
SA Karlicious : son i am disappoint
A Goose : text
A Cypherous : yo
D I'm a donator : i'm worth £2 more than everyone I'm personally loved by Karl (true fact)!

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Looks good shame TF2 doesn't offer more chat support really would be nice to go a little wild with making admins and donators stand out from each other and the rest of the people there :)

44 Posts

Karl wrote:

Also, what do people think of chat tags for the TF2 chat? It won't be as nice as on the GMod chatbox, but I think may position tags would be something?

For example;
SA Karlicious : son i am disappoint
A Goose : text
A Cypherous : yo
D I'm a donator : i'm worth £2 more than everyone I'm personally loved by Karl (true fact)!

Like that.

A good one would be tags to use in game, nerds love to feel like their a part of something good, and they like to show off (i know myself, ive got 2x24"...) so how about some community tags? we're obviously not a clan so that cant be it.

4 different kinds of tags:

<Ad.Mem> = a person whos an active member in the game/forums
<Ad.Reg> = a person whos been here for a while and stayed through think and thin.
<Ad.Sup/Don> = a person whos donated to keep the server going.
<Ad> = admins

'Course youd have to have some requirements like 20 posts/1 month on the forums for a regular member and so on.

1994 Posts

Just as a note, the tags I was referring to are automatically set by my chattext plugin. The special character will be in white while the nickname in team colour.

809 Posts

chat tags sound like a good idea.

44 Posts

Karl wrote:
Just as a note, the tags I was referring to are automatically set by my chattext plugin. The special character will be in white while the nickname in team colour.

Yea i know i was just adding on to your idea.