New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Yesterday I was playing around 6:00PM eastern time and there were 2 or 3 people with very disgusting spray images I won't describe and were spraying them all over blue's base and it was bothering pretty much everyone on the blue team. First I switched teams and then I went so far as to disconnect and disable sprays and then rejoin to get rid of it. Are there any rules against this on the server so i can report them? Or should I just disable sprays and move along.

-Thanks

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

Not allowed. Contact admin.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

If i find an offensive spray i normally remove and verbally warn the owner, second offense is normally a kick after another warning and then a temp ban

Although depends how offensive the spray is it might just go straight to a temp ban after a warning :P

But best bet is to make a note of the person who sprayed it and drop the ID to Karl as he's the only one afaik who can ban someone who's not on the server at present.

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
If i find an offensive spray i normally remove and verbally warn the owner, second offense is normally a kick after another warning and then a temp ban

Although depends how offensive the spray is it might just go straight to a temp ban after a warning :P

But best bet is to make a note of the person who sprayed it and drop the ID to Karl as he's the only one afaik who can ban someone who's not on the server at present.

Indeed I'm the only one that can ban from outside of the server (and while the banee isn't on the server).

I might try myself on SourceBans again, it will pretty much allow you TF2 administrators to control the bans from a web interface (which is quite fancy too).

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

<<ICS>> Prime right now is a huge mic spammer using the most annoying soundboards possible

"«ι¢ѕ» Prime" STEAM_0:1:21870358 03:00 158 0 active# 586 "

constant mic spamming this is ridiculous. I'll resubmit this to the ban section later. I muted him for now under mute players menu.

regretfully I don't have the ID's of the sprayers but I'll keep track of them next time

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
VIP VIP
21 Jul 2009, 17:21
594 Posts

Goose wrote:
Yesterday I was playing around 6:00PM eastern time and there were 2 or 3 people with very disgusting spray images I won't describe and were spraying them all over blue's base and it was bothering pretty much everyone on the blue team. First I switched teams and then I went so far as to disconnect and disable sprays and then rejoin to get rid of it. Are there any rules against this on the server so i can report them? Or should I just disable sprays and move along.

-Thanks

What kind of disgusting sprays are they? Pedophiles? Dead animals?

:

;

-- ||
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

Quote:
What kind of disgusting sprays are they? Pedophiles? Dead animals?

prolly.... goatse :x

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ]