Say.any_other_comments_you_like
Post.Reply
Else
Kill.Yourself
EndIf

okay, please dont go killing yourself :D
but yeh
ill start:

I use Visual Basic Express (because i was tought how to use this in computing at college)
I make simple stuff. Ive made a couple of very simple programs for my windows mobile phone.
Im very much into the windows mobile scene.
The first thing i made for windows mobile was something that worked out the length of side of a triangle, when given the two other sides. This was based upon pythagoras's thoery :P
(the only thing i remember from maths at school)
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I have a lot of experience with HTML and CSS (as in web designing). I did a lot of mSL (mIRC Scripting Language) like 2 years ago, but it's a useless language outside of the IRC world.
Currently learning PHP and Lua.

04 Jun 2009, 17:30
7 Posts

umm yeh i know a bunch, ill take the time to list em here:
c++
visual basic
actionscript 2.0(thats used for making flash games btw)
perl
fortran
javascript(not that i ever use it when making web pages)
PHP
HTML
LUA
c#
j#
c
umm i've obviously made a bunch of things, some of the things im most proud of include a few mods for HL2 and some flash games with actionscript
i've been programming for 5 years now and i really enjoy it
11 Jun 2009, 15:33
186 Posts

Used to do some basic C++ and pretty experienced with web designing.

24 Jun 2009, 15:25
14 Posts

i am editor with Mirc and irc files and scripts also i make bots
not so good as karl :P
08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Oh Hai.

Web/Server:

HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript.
All relatively proficient with each. Used the first three of those to create my website, which is nearly finished with it's redesign.

Other:

Pascal - Learnt it in High School, made a 3D Snake game with it, using OpenGL.
C/C++ - Did this years ago, easy language to quickly pick up. (If you already know the basics of programming)
Java - Currently learning. It's an annoying language. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone :P. Took me half a day to get a web applet working.

Loosely dabbled in: Lua, LOLCODE, SQL, Prolog.
11 Jun 2009, 15:33
186 Posts

I know a great language! That's chinese!

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Just getting in the programming right now when I have some free time to do stuff over the weekends, not going to do too much a week just going to take it slow.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Goose wrote:
Just getting in the programming right now when I have some free time to do stuff over the weekends, not going to do too much a week just going to take it slow.

Any specific language?

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Goose wrote:

If you are looking for a language, may I suggest C++. Since so many languages are derived from it, it is much easier if then you want to use PHP since they are so similar.
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Jamza wrote:
Goose wrote:

If you are looking for a language, may I suggest C++. Since so many languages are derived from it, it is much easier if then you want to use PHP since they are so similar.

Yeah C++ is what I'm getting into when I have a lot of free time which lately isn't as often as before.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Jamza wrote:

LOL'd.

PHP is one of those oddball languages that are completely different from anything else.
I would definitely NOT say it is similar to C++ at all. :P
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ]