New topic New reply  Page 2 of 3
 [ 38 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Hey there, I don't know what you are discussing, but I just wanted to say that I've played with those DB on your servers, and I think they are okay. Just my input :)

- Ultimate100
02 Aug 2009, 17:34
16 Posts

My quick input on this discussion.

Whilst playing on this server I have never had a prolem with DB, or the players within DB and their music does make me laugh sometimes. :p

In terms of them playing together you will notice that alot of the time I am on the same team as my friends due to the fact that well, they are my friends!!! (I will admit that I also enjoy killing them too!! ;) ). However I also do agree that sometimes you can't play with your friends if it is causing a heavy server inbalance. We just need to be considerate sometimes :)

In terms of your behaviour and attitude Commander, which is what this thread is all about, I have sometimes found your attitude both in game, and on these forums to swing wildly from 'Controlled Admin', too 'Uncontrolled Internet Commando'. Not sure what causes this swing, but it is very noticable.

Therefor as a response to your post before you press submit, walk away from the keyboard, make a coffee, and then re-read your post and think is that a fair and valid response?

Cheers

Ian...
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

From the chat log, it seems that I am a insane bad mouthed admin, no problem in seeing that. But the chat log doesn't show the complete picture of the situation as I stated before. The only reason I started the thread was because of the targeting accusation from evil. It became a chaos with the chaos incident and I wanted to take the matters in own make my own thread before someone made one about me;)

I love feedback. I'm sorry you didn't come to me sooner about my bipolar condition, admins cant change unless we get feedback :) I can agree that on the forum I maybe have been two persons, on the server, hm, didn't see that coming... :?:

I'm trying my best to be a fair an reasonable admin, but we will never be perfect. I'm trying though. For me its only individuals on the server, no groups, no clans, and I act by that also. Therefor I found the accusation from evil to be over the line, especially when evil and others playing said the same thing about chaoslava.

Its a concern growing with me know, I know many players doesnt like DB and I know many players like DB, myself included. Its like d3l says: One thing that has also caught my eye is that either you hate us – or you love us. The trouble now is, some people thinks that admins are targeting DB and salutes it, and others think we are targeting DB and dislikes us. It cant be like this.

When admins take action and you feel threated unfair, PM us, ask why we did it, dont go mental on the chat, playing and at the same time debating a case is pointless, nothing good comes out of it.

The the irish coffe has been drunken. Now some cold Tuborg Gold!

02 Aug 2009, 17:34
16 Posts

Commander wrote:
I'm trying though.
That was all I needed to hear :)

Commander wrote:
The the irish coffe has been drunken. Now some cold Tuborg Gold!
Nice :lol:

Ian...
13 Aug 2009, 22:20
8 Posts

Commander wrote:
Now some cold Tuborg Gold!

Nice. You should also try out Bjørnebryg as well...
140 Posts

Quote:
2009-08-20 23:31:33 [DB] this is evil evil (Team) that ugly picture outside our spawn, is chaoslava.

WTF? Im sick and tired with the flaming of admins. Have Chaos behaved badly against you? Or are you just acting like a god damn child?

05 Jun 2009, 17:41
29 Posts

thisisevilevil wrote:
You were very offensive, and you didn't even mention her name when you started with your bad language and your warnings, and thats where i felt you were targeting DB as i have stated, and there i might as well start defending DB, since it seems like you are targeting DB in an unfair way.

If he didn't mention her name, how do you surmise he was targeting you and your little clan in the first place?

DB loves to take the role of innocent victim.

29 Posts

Commander wrote:
Quote:
2009-08-20 23:31:33 [DB] this is evil evil (Team) that ugly picture outside our spawn, is chaoslava.

WTF? Im sick and tired with the flaming of admins. Have Chaos behaved badly against you? Or are you just acting like a god damn child?

Are you even kidding me?

I'm looking it up.

Yeah, he did. And then:

"thats chaoslava on that spraypaint"

If I see that shit, it's gonna be a nice long perma ban :)

02 Aug 2009, 19:08
38 Posts

That was DB's Goodbye-spraypaint :D too bad Chaoslava wasn't there too see it. :D

Goodbye :D
140 Posts

I won Chaoslava, told you this would happen ;)

03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

I really hope you're not serious in taking that to face value. Everything seems to be taken at face value when it seems to be someone you have something against.
And permaban for calling someone ugly (which may or may not be a joke)? You've been telling them to get a life etc, shouldn't you be judged the same way you judge them?

Just trying to get you to realise how ridiculous it sounds.

02 Aug 2009, 19:08
38 Posts

The server we used to play on is up again, and we have therefore switched back to playing on that server.. (better ping for us living in DK since the servers are located in SWE, better settings for a payload server, and no crappy admins (since i'm the only admin right now).

The rest of you guys are welcome to add me on friends and join me if you wish.. :D

www.trells.se

HF on Aprilon. Even you Chaoslava.. :D

Bye.
140 Posts

thisisevilevil wrote:
The server we used to play on is up again, and we have therefore switched back to playing on that server.. (better ping for us living in DK since the servers are located in SWE, better settings for a payload server, and no crappy admins (since i'm the only admin right now).

The rest of you guys are welcome to add me on friends and join me if you wish.. :D

http://www.trells.se

Bye.

Good luck evil evil. Ill drop by the server sometime. Maybe I will apply for admin so youll get a crappy admin:p

29 Posts

thisisevilevil wrote:

http://www.trells.se

Bye.

Thank fuck for that. Has anyone noticed that as soon as these wastes have left i've not had to use my admin powers once? Whereas before I was kicking people for spamming and all kinds of shit. Server is better than ever now :D

03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

I haven't really seen anything that has changed your behavior towards the other players, besides your large outbursts that you used to have against DB. That your source of frustration has left might have put you in a better mood, but that you're still being disrespectful by calling them "wastes" should be an indication of that if anything, when you have yet to prove how you're any better then them. I'm not taking any sides, but from what I've seen the only person in your drama that stopped being civilized is you. Stop being childish and start acting responsible, you know, like an actual admin should be.

Nothing has changed in the server as far as I'm concerned, but with less disrespect coming from you, I guess I have to see it as a positive thing. :)