New topic New reply  Page 3 of 3
 [ 38 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

theblackerbanana wrote:
I haven't really seen anything that has changed your behavior towards the other players, besides your large outbursts that you used to have against DB. That your source of frustration has left might have put you in a better mood, but that you're still being disrespectful by calling them "wastes" should be an indication of that if anything, when you have yet to prove how you're any better then them. I'm not taking any sides, but from what I've seen the only person in your drama that stopped being civilized is you. Stop being childish and start acting responsible, you know, like an actual admin should be.

Nothing has changed in the server as far as I'm concerned, but with less disrespect coming from you, I guess I have to see it as a positive thing. :)

Exactly,

I want server administrators that will be able to represent Aprilon Dynasty in a good way.

07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

oh shi

140 Posts

theblackerbanana wrote:
oh shi

:D

DB's gone. The server is the same as always, only thing that has changed is that Chaos is so god damn happy and lets everyone know why:P

02 Aug 2009, 17:34
16 Posts

Commander wrote:
DB's gone. The server is the same as always, only thing that has changed is that Chaos is so god damn happy and lets everyone know why:P

Until Saxton Hale overtakes him ;)

Ian...
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Ludo wrote:
Commander wrote:

Until Saxton Hale overtakes him ;)

Ian...

Saxton "single class hale" -.-

I can understand why he hates him :P

140 Posts

Saxton is Tom Berenger.

02 Aug 2009, 17:34
16 Posts

lol nice picture...

Phil does play other classes, but lets face it if you could snipe like that would you be anything else? ;)

I'll stick to my bad sniping W + Mouse 1 :p

Ian...
New topic New reply  Page 3 of 3
 [ 38 posts ]