New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 24 posts ] 
VIP VIP
08 May 2011, 19:08
11 Posts

A few months ago i was told by chinichi that because everyone thought i was an "ass" i was on the verge of being banned, taking this into account i made a conscious effort to change (as others will probably tell you) however when i am constantly provoked by admins and their "lackeys" i.e. cypherous has cartmanjr and chinichi has his pet snail. obviously im only going to ignore it for so long.

whenever i confronted chinichi about his abuse of powers towards me i would be kicked/muted/or temporarilly banned. i have spoken about this with several people including ultimate and RoY4lZ.

obviously i cant be expected to be nice to these admins, or show them any respect if they cant do the same, im not even asking for them to be "nice" i just wanted to be left alone. and when admins break the same rules that im getting yelled at for breaking, only i get in trouble.

how can you expect anyone to follow rules that admins themselves wont follow. for example, i get harrased by chinichi, then if i push back even a little, i get told that im going to get banned for breaking (rule #4 i beleive, its the one about not being a prick) ofcourse chinichi will completely deny this because him being an admin, theres no possible wy he could have been even a little bit of a dick.

today however Chinichi banned me (without giving any reason although i assume its because i was being "disrespectful" to him and cypherous) like i have said several times before, leave me alone and there wont be any problems.

ultimate had suggested that i take this topic to the forums about a week ago, i had hoped it wouldnt have to come to that but unfortunatly it did. i hope and expect this to be taken care of aswell as the ban lifted. im tired of putting up with this shit on a daily basis, and as an active memberof the comunity as well as a repeat donator, i think im entitled to that much.

ALSO heres some pictures ive collected in the last month or so, unfortunatly i dont have pictures of the time cypherous came to my town broke half a building, and spammed "brotanks" everywhere without asking permission to build anything in my town.

http://photobucket.com/aprilonabuse
i chose to lock the album out of courtesy for the server, so as not to give a bad reputation the password is "aprilon"

Karl wrote:
Edit: Spaced out the text a little for a better reading experience.
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Eagerly awaiting an answer from our two admins :evil:
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

There certainly is a lot to be explained here, will be good to hear from Cypherous and Chinichi.

As for demonsnail and cartmanjr they clearly appear to be griefing and breaking the rules, it will be discussed what appropriate action shall be taken against them.
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

I've been waiting for this thread.

You are disrespectful of admins, not just one one occasion but many, the most recent examples consist of you coming on the IRC channel and calling me a dick for enforcing my own rules in my own contest, if you can't handle living by those simple rules i fail to see how you can live by the more complex server rules, you also stated that any men who had female skins were not welcome in your house

[2011-10-13 00:15:34] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) sry but
[2011-10-13 00:15:55] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) pple who are guys IRL and dress like girls online arent welcome in my house ;P
[2011-10-13 00:16:25] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) well
[2011-10-13 00:16:31] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) i guess thats half the admins
[2011-10-13 00:16:35] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) and all the owners

You called me a "fag" on the server aswell and you're always sticking your nose in where its not wanted, i've seen many occasions where you have had confrontations with admins or other players that you yourself have started because you like to think you're above all other players, chinichi can add more to this list and probably will so i would get used to it already PVT :)

In reponse to the pictures of carman, he did state in the chat that he wanted to build there long before you even started, you then made out like it was your god given right to build "decent" buildings near spawn when you don't own spawn and this is an example of you attempting to lord it up over other players.

[2011-10-13 00:46:30] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (cartmanjr) I has bagsyed this area next to pvt

There was empty unclaimed space a little to the right of the small house pvt was building which after this he started building in despite someone putting out a claim for the space :)

[2011-10-13 00:52:44] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) maybe i was trying to make spawn look nice with decent buildings

Attempting to state that he has the right to make decent stuff where he wants despite other people claiming the space.

Which is funny considering earlier in the conversation YOU brought up respecting others build space, i'll stop posting now because otherwise chinichi won't have anything to post about :(

But its pretty open and shut at this point :)

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Let's not forget that most of this seems to be triggered because you always pick fights with admins, especially Chinichi, simply because you are pissed off that your VIP+ status doesn't grant you creative mod.

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

chini, cyph and everyone else is doing nothing wrong here
our mr obrien is always walking on the border of being banned, constantly complaining about everything he can find
01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

I agree with you that Obrien can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but saying that he's the one causing all of the trouble is a lie...

He's right about getting provoked by others, but again people do that because he's easy to annoy, people just group up against him and back eachother up when it comes to who's to blame...

Oh and yeah Obrien can be an ass, but same thing counts for everyone of us - he's just got a bad rep and so people think it's fun to provoke him.

Not saying that I'm taking his part, just saying that usually people just blame him because that's the easiest way, since others most likely will back that person up...
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

Pvt_OBrien wrote:
obviously i cant be expected to be nice to these admins, or show them any respect if they cant do the same, im not even asking for them to be "nice" i just wanted to be left alone. and when admins break the same rules that im getting yelled at for breaking, only i get in trouble

To start off with I never stared these , As an example just yesterday , i have a house right infront of yours ( even before you started building.

As soon as i appeared the first thing you said was
[22:27:38] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) oh look
[22:27:42] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) a flying ass

I ignored it.

i even tried to help you with your irc problem ffs

[22:34:58] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) not the minecraft chat the irc chat
[22:35:08] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) refreshing didnt work
[22:35:11] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (chinichi) pvt /join #aprilon
[22:35:56] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) err
[22:36:03] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) should it take this long?
[22:36:15] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) i put the # in the second time

You can't say i started these discussion because i clearly didn't,
i even "try" to be nice, but that can't be done

The you insisted in admin abuse again and again and again.
Having no reason to do so. What's the problem?
You started calling out abuse since i became a mod.

And i don't think i have to tell the other admins how often you tried to become a mod or to look like a good one

Now about the Pictures

Spoiler: Show
Pic 1&2
Me teleporting demonsnail on top of the temple to get a good view at hyrule

Pic 3&4
Demonsnail placing lava on you as you did with him "aka playing around"

Pic 5&6
nothing?

Pic 7
Demonsnail climbing with wool, great abuse huh?

Pic 8&9
You two sitting on a tree , wat?

Pic 10
Me removing your clock as it was somehow lagging the chunk we were on. And it was at hyrule
( ground not owned by you )
And i gave you the materials back ffs. You had 0 loss

Pic 11
Someone expressing how much they hate you?
How is that related to me and cyph?

Pic 12&13
I gave demonsnail creative for the first time, he broke the door by accident and the block beneath it aswell
he replaced both afterwards
Even i broke my own door by accident with creative, it happens.

Pic 14
Me inside a table after using /jumpto
So what? /me is 1337 h4x? err... no

Pic 15-17
A bedrock lol outisde of your village.
I'll admit this was to mock you , but i did remove it shortly afterwards again. No harm was done.

Pic 18-24
Not related to me

Now about You,
You're A donator .
That's doesn't mean we'll ignore you actions as long as you pay money, no that's not how it works.
You always have the tendency to put yourself above others.
And something that pissed especially me off , is you "backseat modding"

The admins are suppose to take care of those thing. Keep out.
I often encountered myself with teh actual "grief victim" and you just standing there, rambling nonsese that is not related to teh grief
or to actually mock the griefed user.

Sure you pointed out some grief and even detected team avo's " nest" but that still doesn't justify your actions from the past.
And don't get me started how you avoided your ban months ago when you used to kill people with lava.
(don't bother replying to this comment, i already hear your excuses often enough)

Letalone the whole /tphere abuse.

You could have been banned from the server at several occasions.
How you managed to stay for this long is beyond me.

As for me, I did my Job.
I banned a troublemaker.

And to the other admins, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

12 Jun 2010, 19:04
276 Posts

is it me or does chin's thread got no pics :v?

01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

LifeTimeXNovaCore wrote:

Me thinks he's talking about Obriens pics :D ?
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

freakdk wrote:
LifeTimeXNovaCore wrote:

i am

11 Posts

clearly chinichi did not read the DISCRIPTIONS in the pictures, because if he had, he would have seen where i stated that it was infact a GLITCH with /jumpto, and i wasnt accusing him of hacking

p.s. good job taking things out of context

and @ cypherous's post

cleaiming land is one thing, claiming land directly next to my house FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of trying to annoy me is completely different, just likee you did with the giant picture of a penis reight next to my house... funny how you didnt mention that in your post.....

Quote:
[2011-10-13 00:52:44] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) maybe i was trying to make spawn look nice with decent buildings

Attempting to state that he has the right to make decent stuff where he wants despite other people claiming the space

i wasnt implying that at all but thanks for once again making assumptions as to what i did or didnt mean to say and for putting words in my mouth

Quote:
[2011-10-13 00:15:34] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) sry but
[2011-10-13 00:15:55] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) pple who are guys IRL and dress like girls online arent welcome in my house ;P
[2011-10-13 00:16:25] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) well
[2011-10-13 00:16:31] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) i guess thats half the admins
[2011-10-13 00:16:35] <+APN^Bk^Miwa> (Pvt_OBrien) and all the owners

im sorry but.... was i really wrog aaabout msto he dmis (except RoY4lZ becaus he really is a girl :P ) being guys IRL and dressing like girls in minecraft?

p.p.s. freakdk summed up the situation pretty damn well, thanks for that (never sid i wasnt an ass, just said that i cant be expected to be nice to someone who is an ass towards me)
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Pvt_OBrien wrote:
clearly chinichi did not read the DISCRIPTIONS in the pictures, because if he had, he would have seen where i stated that it was infact a GLITCH with /jumpto, and i wasnt accusing him of hacking

p.s. good job taking things out of context

and @ cypherous's post

cleaiming land is one thing, claiming land directly next to my house FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of trying to annoy me is completely different, just likee you did with the giant picture of a penis reight next to my house... funny how you didnt mention that in your post.....

p.p.s. freakdk summed up the situation pretty damn well, thanks for that (never sid i wasnt an ass, just said that i cant be expected to be nice to someone who is an ass towards me)

I wasn't under the impression it needed mentioning as i never denied building it, and given there is a screenshot of me next to it i didn't think i needed to point it out, but then again to someone like yourself who has trouble understanding basic rules i guess i should have added it and clarified it for you ;)

Unless the land is taken anyone can claim it for whatever purpose they choose, not that you will see being banned and all but he is actually building something quite nice there

I would say don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out but tbh i would by lying if i said i wouldn't want to see it :)

11 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
I wasn't under the impression it needed mentioning as i never denied building it, and given there is a screenshot of me next to it i didn't think i needed to point it out, but then again to someone like yourself who has trouble understanding basic rules i guess i should have added it and clarified it for you ;)

Unless the land is taken anyone can claim it for whatever purpose they choose, not that you will see being banned and all but he is actually building something quite nice there

I would say don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out but tbh i would by lying if i said i wouldn't want to see it :)

more harasment thanks for that btw
12 Jun 2010, 19:04
276 Posts

freakdk wrote:
LifeTimeXNovaCore wrote:

ya, i saw it yet that he only commected the pics :v

sorry

[ 24 posts ]