New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 24 posts ] 
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

Pvt_OBrien wrote:
more harasment thanks for that btw

How about you try to justify yourself now instead of just blaming us right now?
You're not bringing yourself any good by saying "more harassment"

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Pvt_OBrien wrote:
Cypherous wrote:
I wasn't under the impression it needed mentioning as i never denied building it, and given there is a screenshot of me next to it i didn't think i needed to point it out, but then again to someone like yourself who has trouble understanding basic rules i guess i should have added it and clarified it for you ;)

Unless the land is taken anyone can claim it for whatever purpose they choose, not that you will see being banned and all but he is actually building something quite nice there

I would say don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out but tbh i would by lying if i said i wouldn't want to see it :)

Well when you act like a child you get treated like one, do you actually have any evidence as to why we should unban/care about this because from memory you're normally the starting point for any arguments etc

01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
Pvt_OBrien wrote:
Cypherous wrote:
I wasn't under the impression it needed mentioning as i never denied building it, and given there is a screenshot of me next to it i didn't think i needed to point it out, but then again to someone like yourself who has trouble understanding basic rules i guess i should have added it and clarified it for you ;)

Unless the land is taken anyone can claim it for whatever purpose they choose, not that you will see being banned and all but he is actually building something quite nice there

I would say don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out but tbh i would by lying if i said i wouldn't want to see it :)

Well when you act like a child you get treated like one, do you actually have any evidence as to why we should unban/care about this because from memory you're normally the starting point for any arguments etc

chinichi wrote:
Pvt_OBrien wrote:

How about you try to justify yourself now instead of just blaming us right now?
You're not bringing yourself any good by saying "more harassment"

When everyone is grouping up against you it's kind of hard just to defend yourself.
And telling him not to point out that you posted a stupid childish comment is just so dumb...

Honestly I don't get why you're all this upset, I mean after all it's just a game and who cares if someone called someone else a fag or whatever.
I know I for one don't give a shit, call me a fag anyday it's not like it's going to make me gay...
And claiming that Obrien is the root of all evil, and that he's the one starting arguements everyday, is as I said just not true.
Chinichi and Cyph - try and ban yourself a few days, and I bet you that there won't be one single arguement involving Obrien.
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Taking everything into consideration.
You are quite the actor Pvt_OBrien and you have been that since forever in our community. As Chinichi said earlier you have avoided a ton of bans already, so accept this ban as a man.

You have been given too many chances, so a great part of this ban is for your attitude and your instinctive hostility towards basicly everyone. You have broken almost all of our rules atleast once and we revoke/ban players for just breaking one, so it is a wonder that you even got this far.

If you tried to change, you failed.

We don't want you here, your ban stays.
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Ultimate100 wrote:
your ban stays.

R.I.P. obrien's aprilon wallet :(

NIGGER I AM NEUTRAL

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

This has really gotten tense here and obviously my comment isn't necessary here as Ultimate100 has just summed and clarified everything up. But I'm just quoting alot of people, including myself. "and finally.. it has happened."

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Karl wrote:
Ultimate100 wrote:
your ban stays.

R.I.P. obrien's aprilon wallet :(

NIGGER I AM NEUTRAL

i lolled

07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

Gotta love the drama:D

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Shame, I was finally getting along well with him too.