New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 17 posts ] 
VIP VIP
01 Apr 2011, 21:55
88 Posts

hi everyone, i have lately get many that told me im sucky and shold quit. so im going to do like this. that you peapol will type yes(for :quit) or no(for: dont quit). if i get more yes than no i will quit and never come back on this server, i will also quit if i dont get any answere at all.
im am sad that it gone this far and i really dont want to leave the server, but i cant stand play with peapol that say that i should quit and tell me that i suck.
i will check this next week( 2010-06-30) and from the resultate i will quit/not quit, please voite honestly, not be kind to me. so voite and tell me what you think, like i said, i cant stand playing with peapol that tell me mean stuff.
//simme337

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Stop this shit.

Just ignore the retards, call for a staff member when you're being harrassed and we'll take care of it.

29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

the fuck?
VIP VIP
16 Jan 2011, 14:54
200 Posts

I agree with Flex
VIP VIP
88 Posts

i know it´s duches, but it still like 4-5 peapol. it hard for me. And i can´t really name anyone quz some of them knows freinds of my , so i can get in a really shitty position if i name them. so if you just can vote yes/no it would be nice. i just need to know this.
//simme337

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Lol Simme get serious.
No one wants you to leave, lol.
23 May 2011, 20:52
5 Posts

Hey guys, First post :b --> On to topic!

Simme what difference does it make if we tell you not to leave by voting no? Aren't the same 4-5 assholes going to continue harrassing you ?

Either settle with the harrasing, deal with the people personally, or make the mods/admins deal with them for ya. The yes/no thing is just stupid ;)
VIP VIP
09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Just tell a staff member, harassment is a serious offence.

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
VIP VIP
88 Posts

deluxe, i dont feel like anyone like what im doing ftm, so it would meen alot for me if i know more like what i do than dislike, you think im silly but this meen alot for me,
1337wince, like i said before, some of my freinds know the peapol that harass me. and i would get ALOT shit in school and outside minecraft if i got them banned. i think i get enough shit ftm anyways so i dont need more.
Ultimate, you wronge, some peapol really want me to quit, some of them even told me.
//simme337

09 May 2010, 14:52
153 Posts

My advice: Don't give a shit.

24 Dec 2010, 15:17
158 Posts

^ this

Also, on a more stupid example, if 4-5 ppl tell u not to breath.. what will u do? :o

02 Jan 2011, 00:58
332 Posts

1337Wince wrote:
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Just tell a staff member, harassment is a serious offence.

That, or demand to see Aprilon's manager.

Make douchebags rue the day they gave simme337 lemons!

Do you know who he is? He's the guy that's gonna burn your minecraft house down! With the lemons!

He's gonna get his TF2 Engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns their house down!

In all seriousness, simme, you are awesome, don't listen to them.

88 Posts

I would oc breath. But I wouldn't feel good. And that what happen now I still play minecraft. But I dont feel good about it. And it not fun to play when it not feel good. Even if it just some duches that saying it. And I try to not give a shit. But that hard to.

88 Posts

And thank you inevit :-). It mean alot for me.

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

Flex My Rex wrote:
Stop this shit.

Just ignore the retards, call for a staff member when you're being harrassed and we'll take care of it.

Agreed,
Simme, its just a game, enjoy it, ignore what other people are saying, you're not breaking rules, you're not bothering anyone, you're fine. Just ignore people like that, like flex said call for a staff member and they'll take care of it.
We want you here on the server simme, don't leave :D