New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

1. The UKGame control panel fails to perform a server side update. The error message is as follows:
Cannot open blob archive file: CMultiFieldBlob(mem-mapped file): Failed to open file

2. Additionally, I've been meaning to raise the issue of the ULX GUI menus (bans, maps, entity limits etc...), that for quite some time now have been rendered inaccessible due to a broken ULX installation. Suggestion to keep up to date with ULX SVN instead?

Karl, not to criticise or anything but I know that you're not so keen on using ULX SVN because it injects coloured text into the chat, but really would you rather continue using an older version that say for instance may contain unpatched security holes? Just food for thought bro.

3. Could you update Wiremod again please?

4. Also, I have another suggestion I would like to pitch, I'm sure I mentioned it a long time ago before, but I highly recommend the Prop Locker tool. What it does is enable or disable physgun interaction on a specified prop, much like Photoshop for instance where you are able to lock individual layers to stop you from accidentally moving them around or editing them.

If you want it, I have the tool on my hard drive and I'll even FTP it to my web server for your convenience, that way you won't have to sift through garrysmod.org to look for it.

Prop Locker download URL

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

We're already using and have always been using ULX SVN. I already told you why there are no GUI menus, refering to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1679

I've submitted a ticket to UKGame to let them manually update it ;)

16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

Karl wrote:
We're already using and have always been using ULX SVN. I already told you why there are no GUI menus, refering to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1679

My bad

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ]