Archive: Old pointless posts are stored here for the purposes of cleaning up the other forums.
Topic locked

WorldEdit

03 May 2011, 16:06

So I have heard that the current WorldEdit Aprilon has for Hmod/Canary and whatnot isn't as good as it should be, vmp32k/lifetimeblood knows more about it, but just out of curiosity, will you be able to find a better, more up to speed and updated "world edit"
Because there are situations where we need a pretty large amount of work and projects moved to certain places and rotated without being screwed up or having glitches, bugs, or anything in that sort.

Anyone know anything?

Re: WorldEdit

03 May 2011, 16:43

There is none. WorldEdit for hMod was discontinued when Bukkit came out.

04 May 2011, 05:39

Oh really? Now I never knew that.
So what are you going to do about it? There has to be some way..

30 May 2011, 12:57

Hmod itself was discontinued, and that was the whole reason for the bukkit project initiating. That's my understanding.

30 May 2011, 16:33

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:Hmod itself was discontinued, and that was the whole reason for the bukkit project initiating. That's my understanding.

dude... Last post - Posted: 04 May 2011, 05:39

:roll:

31 May 2011, 12:49

LifeTimeXNovaCore wrote:
HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:Hmod itself was discontinued, and that was the whole reason for the bukkit project initiating. That's my understanding.

dude... Last post - Posted: 04 May 2011, 05:39

:roll:

lmaooo, but hey, its nice to revive certain topics at certain times..from.. time to time... yeah.. okay.. *whistles* Image
Topic locked