New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 26 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

To submit an application, you must be registered and logged in on the forums. The forums don't allow guest posts.

Hi,

If you wish to submit an admin application, please proceed by creating a new thread with an appropriate title such as "TF2 app - Karlicious" (or something close to it).

In the thread, we'd like you to include the form below with information filled in.
Quote:
Server:
My Steam ID: Either in STEAM_X:X:X format or your Steam Community link (or ID).
About you - what can you do, and why should I become an admin?:

Please add more information to the "about you" section if you have any special experience/knowledge (such as programming - please elaborate if you can program though!).

Other information
* Please be active on the forums. You won't get anywhere if you just post an admin app and never come back or never post at all. Also, please visit the IRC Chat.
* You're required to write and/or speak understandable English.
* Be aware that you're actually signing up for a position as an internet babysitter, along with playing normally on the server. The only thing you'd be getting from being an admin is priveleges and internal fame.

If you've been declined
It means that you weren't lucky, unfortunately. But this is how it has to work, we can't accept everyone. Sorry. You're always welcome to post another application some time later.

The admin applications will be reviewed by me and most server administrators of Aprilon Dynasty, as such they have their right to have their say about you and your application. Remember that it's the server administrators that will be co-moderating with you, so you'd be better off if they like you.

Good luck! This thread is open for any questions. Any admin application posted in this thread will be deleted with no prior notice.

1994 Posts

Remember, if your application has been declined even if you have the experience to be an admin on our servers, we may have chosen another person instead of you. Don't take this personally.

1994 Posts

In addition,

If your application has been declined, do not feel let down. Being declined doesn't mean that we basically hate you or anything in that form, it's just that we believe you're not the right guy we're looking for.
We do not encourage you to stop playing on our servers because of this. We love our players (except for those mingy ones)!

1994 Posts

I've added the requirement that all applicants and administrators has to be somewhat active on the forums. It's not fun to have admins that never come back to the forums and just play on the server.

1994 Posts

This thread is now open for questions regarding the server admin applications. :)

21 Jul 2009, 17:21
594 Posts

Karl wrote:
This thread is now open for questions regarding the server admin applications. :)

How many admin applications can I post?

:

;

-- ||
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

NoThInG1337rofl wrote:
Karl wrote:

How many admin applications can I post?

As many as you like, but don't do more than the amount of servers we have (so obviously two, one for each server).

02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

Karl wrote:
As many as you like, but don't do more than the amount of servers we have (so obviously two, one for each server).

i thought you didn't want an admin that was admin on both servers :o
least you told me not long ago

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Ocfos88 wrote:
Karl wrote:

i thought you didn't want an admin that was admin on both servers :o
least you told me not long ago

You can get declined on both, accepted on first or second, etc. And yeah, I'm not so keen on dual admins.

1585 Posts

just to be 100% sure..
you do NOT want any admin being admin on both servers at the same time amirite?

Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Ocfos88 wrote:
just to be 100% sure..
you do NOT want any admin being admin on both servers at the same time amirite?

I generally dislike it, but I might do some exceptions some time.

1585 Posts

i might give it a try on the tf2 server later then.. i wanna play on it abit more to 'learn to know the locals' on the server :P

VIP VIP
02 Jun 2010, 19:45
15 Posts

the VIP sign isnt below my name???...
30 Nov 2009, 22:56
559 Posts

Dj that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the admin applications. Also, yes it is.

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

That post was almost 2 weeks old.