New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Changes on the Payload and 2Fort server as of 26/12/2010:

- Updated gScramble to latest (3.0.1/r88)
- Changes to gScrambel configuration
   - Admins are no longer immune to scramble
   - Testing: sorting by HLX:CE points in scrambles
   - Increased time for when a team wins in under X seconds, it will force a scramble, to 180 seconds
- Changes to the Aura/Round End Immunity
   - Added a check where the aura is disabled for donators on the winning team on round end
   - Donators on the winning team now only receive uber on round end (fixes low fps on low end PCs casued by the aura)
- Updated HLX:CE to latest (1.6.12)

Over time, I'd like some feedback on how gScramble performs the scrambles when it's sorting by players' HLStatsX points (which it is doing as of today).

gScramble now also has the ability to:
- Use HLX:CE rank
- Use HLX:CE skill (points)
- Sort by player classes

I would like your opinion (if you have any) about how the sort methods above could work out.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

It seems like a good idea.
The only negative thing I can see about scrambling using the HLX:CE points, is that teams will look the same most of the time.
If you play, let's say 3 maps in a row, and you have roughly the same players online, their HLX points won't have been updated too much from map to map, hence it will scramble the core players on Aprilon, the same way. Am I correct in this assumption?
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
It seems like a good idea.
The only negative thing I can see about scrambling using the HLX:CE points, is that teams will look the same most of the time.
If you play, let's say 3 maps in a row, and you have roughly the same players online, their HLX points won't have been updated too much from map to map, hence it will scramble the core players on Aprilon, the same way. Am I correct in this assumption?

I suppose we'll find out. :)