Archive: Old pointless posts are stored here for the purposes of cleaning up the other forums.
Topic locked

Zombiemod for CSS

01 Nov 2010, 20:49

Do you like Zombiemod for CSS?

Why or why not?

If you don't know what Zombiemod is, youtube it.

Re: Zombiemod for CSS

01 Nov 2010, 20:53

If we are talking about same zombiemod(maps usually prefixed with zm_ and commands like !ztele and !zspawn and !propmenu) then yes, its pretty fun, but gets boring easily. If nothing else good to waste time on :3:

I played sometime on that french 64 slot server

01 Nov 2010, 22:07

I simply love Zombiemod for CSS, as how it is described in Multilogic's post.
With the right setup on the server, like Ammo, health, races, maps, tele and other addons for it, it's just an awesome mod. Used to play on a server that was always full of people, man good times, good times.. :)

01 Nov 2010, 22:18

Yeah, I love owning noobs.

Multilogic wrote:If we are talking about same zombiemod(maps usually prefixed with zm_ and commands like !ztele and !zspawn and !propmenu) then yes, its pretty fun, but gets boring easily. If nothing else good to waste time on :3:

I played sometime on that french 64 slot server

Big servers are awesome.

01 Nov 2010, 22:56

I hate unlimited ammo though.

Everyone will have their trigger down the entire match, you can't hear shit cause everyone's shooting the entire time and it completely destroys the gameplay...

01 Nov 2010, 23:12

If not unlimited ammo, survivors will need something else to keep tight.. I have played on countless of ZM servers, who decided no unlimited ammo and nothing to let the survivors survive except shooting down a soda machine. Then when the survivors were reloading, they became extremely vulnerable ..

01 Nov 2010, 23:23

I think there is a solution, i recall playing on a server where you had limited ammo (so no ammo to be wasted), and you would replenish if you shot a zombie, that's pretty fair i think.

02 Nov 2010, 16:42

IMO You need more ammo because the Zombies are harder to kill, so to speak.
You should just make the Zombies hp lower, and then limit the ammo.

02 Nov 2010, 17:08

Would like to try this mod. :p

02 Nov 2010, 17:24

Yeah zombiemod is awesome :D it is frustrating to be a zombie when the survivors have unlimited ammo because it's almost impossimble to kill them but it's nice when u are a survivor :D

04 Nov 2010, 14:48

Most 'good' zm servers have limited ammo. (Forcing almost everyone to use the shotty, which is a good thing). But yes, you'll need tons of ammo. But no-reload, unlimited ammo ruins the game.

But I'm glad you all like it.
Topic locked