New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Much like last year and my gibus help, this year more achievements roll around and getting them is quite the feat, i'm personally able to help with 3 of them if a group is in need of them, the HLDS install i run can support around 10-12 people without any real issues and i can spawn a number of Horseless Headless Horsemann's for people to shoot and melee to death earning 2 of the 4 achievements, assuming 10 people can join i'll be able to also help with the achievement for finding a haunted gift as i would expect people to respect the order of things and take turns finding one, i help a few people out from AD with this earlier so if you're in need of these i can help, the horsmann achievements don't require a minimum number and that can be got really easily :)

I know maniac finally achieved the fabled sackston hale hat and he helped a few of us get that final achievement, but you'll have to ask him if he's up for helping with that :)

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Lets hope so! I'm up for some farming? :v

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

- Fixed trading the Saxton Hale Mask granting the achievement to the recipient.

So sadly this will no longer be an option :(

However all other achievements are still doable :)

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Aww... They fixed it? That was fast. :/ I was just about to post that people could just trade me for the achievement, if you ever need an idler on the server, so you can get the gifts, feel free to ask. I can always let my laptop idle for me.
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Am I the only one looking forward to when the Halloween event ends? I miss the Payload server. :( People are only playing on the Manor server.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Am I the only one looking forward to when the Halloween event ends? I miss the Payload server. :( People are only playing on the Manor server.

Indeed :(

Managed to have all three servers filled yesterday, but I had to start an event to fill up the PL server.