Archive: Old pointless posts are stored here for the purposes of cleaning up the other forums.
Topic locked

Re: Steam account disabled -.-

23 Oct 2010, 00:19

Got scammed in WoW once for some materials. Cried to a gamemaster and got the mats back :v

23 Oct 2010, 14:00

ManIAc wrote:
Oh yeah, and Wince.. You're a bloody idiot.

Quoted for ze truth, although if they do give you back the account you might also find a VAC ban, granted its not cheating but it would be more of a lesson to be learned :)

26 Oct 2010, 00:24

Haha, got what you deserved. Schadenfreude at its very best.

26 Oct 2010, 09:14

Ane wrote:Haha, got what you deserved. Schadenfreude at its very best.

Too bad he actually didn't get any punishment, just a warning.

26 Oct 2010, 20:20

Aya wrote:

Why too bad?

26 Oct 2010, 21:45

Multilogic wrote:
Aya wrote:

Why too bad?

???

Because I want him to be punished for it obviously?

08 Nov 2010, 01:50

I have yet to understand the craze over hats at this point. Hats used to be extremely rare but now seeing as hats can be bought by kids that steal their parents credit cards and seeing that everyone owns a ton of hats now I fail to see the excitement of them.

Items on the other hand can be used to give you a strategic advantage in game :p

08 Nov 2010, 03:49

hats for food, anyone? :P

08 Nov 2010, 11:11

Goose wrote:I have yet to understand the craze over hats at this point. Hats used to be extremely rare but now seeing as hats can be bought by kids that steal their parents credit cards and seeing that everyone owns a ton of hats now I fail to see the excitement of them.

I fully agree Goose. If it weren't for my love for the damn game, I would have left long ago. IMO they ruined it with the trading, and the tons of hats.

Goose wrote:Items on the other hand can be used to give you a strategic advantage in game :p

When Valve first introduced hats, they promised that hats would never be anything else than cosmetic. Sadly they have now ruined that, by making hats give you set bonuses. And I hate it. D:

08 Nov 2010, 11:57

Just go to the TF2items trade forum. People paying 50-100$ for unusual hats etc, like it's nothing. Pathetic.

Trading made a ton of players into a bunch of greedy bastards/scammers who don't even play the game anymore, just spam their trades in chat. Ridiculous.

08 Nov 2010, 15:29

Aya wrote:Just go to the TF2items trade forum. People paying 50-100$ for unusual hats etc, like it's nothing. Pathetic.

Trading made a ton of players into a bunch of greedy bastards/scammers who don't even play the game anymore, just spam their trades in chat. Ridiculous.

People paying for unusual hats?..
*Hurries off to the TF2items forum*

08 Nov 2010, 22:27

Aya wrote:Trading made a ton of players into a bunch of greedy bastards/scammers who don't even play the game anymore, just spam their trades in chat. Ridiculous.

This.

11 Nov 2010, 04:09

ManIAc wrote:
Aya wrote:Just go to the TF2items trade forum. People paying 50-100$ for unusual hats etc, like it's nothing. Pathetic.

People paying for unusual hats?..
*Hurries off to the TF2items forum*

$50-100 for a useless hat? I second that motion ^

18 Nov 2010, 19:00

lol scammer... pretty sad!
Topic locked