New topic New reply  Page 2 of 4
 [ 47 posts ] 
31 Mar 2010, 11:42
15 Posts

I would play Pyro or Engi,

Engineer suits me best, then comes the pyro..
09 May 2010, 14:52
153 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Karl wrote:
the 10th class

Scout's Mother? Lol.

Nope. A train.

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Train > AcidWeb :mrgreen:

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
How about I just post the list here when I get home? :P
I know what people play by now. :D

That works too :)

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

JohnDoe-03 <-- Heavy/Spy
ManIAc
CartmanJr
Dimovey (12 oz Mouse) Demo/Pyro? Can't remember I must admit.
MousE Again.. Can't remember. :P
Unholy Monk - Monks-
Acidweb
Cypherous
Alien Sandster
Ocfos
Ultimate Spy

Those are the one I have asked, who have said yes. :)
1890 Posts

Just gonna do a little double posting.

We have a slight problem.
On ETF2L you create a team. Once you have created a team, you sign that team up to different things, like the Highlander competition, or the ladder.

Our problem is, that if we're going to use Team Aprilon, we will have to wait until the tourney is over with, before we can sign up, as we have people in the team now, that doesn't want to participate, and that we can't invite more people, as it would still break the rules about 14 people on the team. (Even though we're kicked out, we're still part of the tournament, and it would suck to lose the chance to get the medal, just because of that.)
I'm going to speak to an admin about this today.

Think about this while you wait:
Would you rather wait until the tourney is over with, or would you rather that we just made a new team, with a different name?
(This is only if I don't get any promising news from the admin)
840 Posts

ManIAc wrote:

On ETF2L you create a team. Once you have created a team, you sign that team up to different things, like the Highlander competition, or the ladder.

Our problem is, that if we're going to use Team Aprilon, we will have to wait until the tourney is over with, before we can sign up, as we have people in the team now, that doesn't want to participate, and that we can't invite more people, as it would still break the rules about 14 people on the team. (Even though we're kicked out, we're still part of the tournament, and it would suck to lose the chance to get the medal, just because of that.)

Would you rather wait until the tourney is over with, or would you rather that we just made a new team, with a different name?

Thought i might save some time although feel free to poke for confirmation, speaking with Baerbel has said we can play in both the ladder and the event, given we have no future event matches and all player joins and leaves are dated there won't be an issue but to be on the safe side he said not to exceed 14 members and to avoid dropping anyone who actively participated in matches, on a random note they have said that hopefully those who are knocked out at the group stage "should" (valve being lazy pending) get the medals after the end of the group stage, granted not officially valve confirmed but here's hoping :)

1890 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
ManIAc wrote:

Thought i might save some time although feel free to poke for confirmation, speaking with Baerbel has said we can play in both the ladder and the event, given we have no future event matches and all player joins and leaves are dated there won't be an issue but to be on the safe side he said not to exceed 14 members and to avoid dropping anyone who actively participated in matches, on a random note they have said that hopefully those who are knocked out at the group stage "should" (valve being lazy pending) get the medals after the end of the group stage, granted not officially valve confirmed but here's hoping :)

Well.. First of all, thanks for asking Cyph! :P
But that states the exact same problems as I mentioned. >_< We can't exceed 14 players, which we are on now, and we can't kick anyone who's been part of the highlander tourney, which was everyone on the team at some point.
= We have to wait until we get the medal. D:
840 Posts

ManIAc wrote:

Well.. First of all, thanks for asking Cyph! :P
But that states the exact same problems as I mentioned. >_< We can't exceed 14 players, which we are on now, and we can't kick anyone who's been part of the highlander tourney, which was everyone on the team at some point.
= We have to wait until we get the medal. D:

There was some hints at the teams knocked out might be getting those soon although nothing official :)

Still this is more a planning phase of setting the team up so unless we were wanting to participate right this second we're ok

03 Jan 2010, 10:57
90 Posts

Ooh i must have missed this awesome topic untill now! I have been a little busy, so i haven't been on steam a lot lately. You didn't forget about me did you Maniac? ;-)

I hope i can still "lay claim to" a place with the first 9 players of the team to be created.

I can play (1) Engineer, (2) Heavy or (3) Pyro.

1890 Posts

Gionimo wrote:
Ooh i must have missed this awesome topic untill now! I have been a little busy, so i haven't been on steam a lot lately. You didn't forget about me did you Maniac? ;-)

I hope i can still "lay claim to" a place with the first 9 players of the team to be created.

I can play (1) Engineer, (2) Heavy or (3) Pyro.

Oh, I did! My bad! :P
It will be the same procedure as to who gets to play, as the last time.
31 Mar 2010, 11:42
15 Posts

Maniac,

Can we create a new team by the name - (AD) Dunt fuck around. It sounds like fun to me.

Regards
Alien Dunt fuck around Sandster
VIP VIP
03 Jan 2010, 10:57
90 Posts

aliensandster wrote:
Maniac,

Can we create a new team by the name - (AD) Dunt fuck around. It sounds like fun to me.

Regards

Uuhm, i am not Maniac but i would like us to keep the team name at Team Aprilon or something similar.

1890 Posts

aliensandster wrote:
Maniac,

Regards

Hmm.. Let's see... No. :P
We are Team Aprilon, and I would like us to stay that way.

Alternative could be to name us "Aprilon Dynasty" instead.
27 Jun 2009, 06:22
126 Posts

Count me in if it's not too late!
---Mains---
Pyro
Soldier
----Not so main---
Spy
Engi
Medic

[ 47 posts ]