Archive: Old pointless posts are stored here for the purposes of cleaning up the other forums.
Topic locked

Thanks Maniac

05 Oct 2010, 08:18

Hey Maniac,

Thanks for Inviting me and John Doe for the tourney, Just let me know about the rest of the matches and Maps will kick ass on those.. Just wanted to thankyou!!!! Even John Doe thanked you. Next match is fuck around time I promise.

Re: Thanks Maniac

05 Oct 2010, 08:54

You are aware that you're only in as backups in case some from the main group can't show up, right? :)
One of you got my spot as i couldn't attend. ;)
Despite, we didn't exactly kick ass :( Hope we'll do way better next weekend :D

05 Oct 2010, 09:24

So you open an entire topic to thank Maniac ^^ :roll:

05 Oct 2010, 09:52

Ocfos88 wrote:You are aware that you're only in as backups in case some from the main group can't show up, right? :)
One of you got my spot as i couldn't attend. ;)
Despite, we didn't exactly kick ass :( Hope we'll do way better next weekend :D

Yes I am completely aware of the fact that i was a backup. :!: , There were 2 of us who got the spot and its cuz some people got cold feet to play the tourney :D , we didn't kick ass but there were signs of it :jihad: , Hope you guys do better next weekend. "Ocfos88" may be i will take a spot very soon ( kidding , i am a casual player").

Alien Sandster
Always fucking around.

05 Oct 2010, 09:56

Gionimo wrote:So you open an entire topic to thank Maniac ^^ :roll:

Yes I did , I will always open new topics you got a problem with that?? If so you should have played in the tourney in the first place, if you did play, we lost cause of you... :lol: . Now if you have a problem with what I do then you will have to come to Iraq to settle it with me. I have another option why should'nt i send one of my Iraqi brothers to your house :jihad: .

Alien Sandster,

Dunt fuck around GINIMO , Dunt fuck around.

05 Oct 2010, 10:31

Btw when's the next match?
Can i attend?

05 Oct 2010, 10:41

aliensandster wrote:

Yes I did , I will always open new topics you got a problem with that?? If so you should have played in the tourney in the first place, if you did play, we lost cause of you... :lol: . Now if you have a problem with what I do then you will have to come to Iraq to settle it with me. I have another option why should'nt i send one of my Iraqi brothers to your house :jihad: .

Alien Sandster,

Dunt fuck around GINIMO , Dunt fuck around.

Well, thanks for being agressive and offensive. Maybe you should be on teamspeak before you act like this.

Multilogic wrote:Btw when's the next match?
Can i attend?

Next match is Saturday 9th @ 20:00, according to the ETF2L site. And sure you can join in my opinion, you are on the main team!
Last edited by Gionimo on 05 Oct 2010, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.

05 Oct 2010, 10:42

Gionimo wrote:Next match is Saturday 9th @ 20:00, according to the ETF2L site. And sure you can join in my opinion, you are on the main team!

Thats great, im home then 95%

05 Oct 2010, 10:49

I don't know about you, but I like it. :3:

Well, thanks Alien! Was a pleasure to have you along, but please try to get TeamSpeak 3 downloaded for future matches. ;)

Main prio is the members which are active and seem interested. If someone never actually say anything, or volunteer for anything, then they will automaticly be in second row. If I can't gather a team from what we have, I will ask regulars on the server, like you Alien, JohnDoe, Corbine, LuffarN, Monks and so on. Players I know from the AD server, which know the game very well. :)

I will poke you in the future if you're needed, Alien. And I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time you played for us. (Depending on how we do in the tourney of course. :P)

Oh yeah, and Cartman has just been slacking in looking at the Match-page on ETF2L. :P

Next match is 09.10.10 @ 20:00. (+1 Timezone)

05 Oct 2010, 10:53

rofl if we have luffarn on the team as heavy, we just need a medic to send him out with him, and rest of us can chill in the spawn room while he's getting us medals :D

05 Oct 2010, 10:59

Multilogic wrote:rofl if we have luffarn on the team as heavy, we just need a medic to send him out with him, and rest of us can chill in the spawn room while he's getting us medals :D

Mghhuggg... AUUUUMMHGGG! :ninja:

05 Oct 2010, 11:03

JohnDoe pretty much kicked ass aswell. :3

05 Oct 2010, 11:04

Ginomio - Hey i was not offensive at all, was just fucking around. Let me explain - Sitting in office, being the boss, trying to act in front of my employees that i work hard is a tough job, By the way i had installed team speak and activated it, John doe could hear me. I think my PC is the spy.

Maniac - I am in there if no one turns up, its better to have - Luffran ( Hate this guy always dominates me on Aprilon) or Corbine (As a Soldier not as a heavy).

Multilogic - What can i say, has multiple Logics on attack and defend.

All the best guys.

P.S - When i write any crap or comment please take it in funny indian accent and not raging dicko accent.
BTW Ginomio if u feel i was agressive i am really sorry :P

Alien

05 Oct 2010, 11:38

Ok, well i thought u might be joking. I'm afraid it's just not my type of joke :P
All's good now.

05 Oct 2010, 12:16

Øyh!! I am Luffz personal medic bitch!
Topic locked