New topic New reply  Page 1 of 4
 [ 54 posts ] 
13 May 2010, 11:12
33 Posts

do u even read these forums?
did ur steam acc get hacked? ;/

08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

I doubt he does, and yes he got hacked, he came on today and yesterday leaving his message with some fake forum on .tk domain (i never went there) but lubbe did and he says its some kind of fake steam login page, the guy who has his account just spreads the link and goes off

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

He spams that shit on the server or just in steam chat?

504 Posts

Nah, not on server, he does it in steam chat to people that are online

I had in mind to add his id to ban in case his account never gets back to him, but didn't do it, although it could be needed later

p.s.
I didn't really spy on him but i think he comes like once a day for a brief period of time and spams to anyone who is online and once he's done quickly runs off

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

OK, first of all, I can try to explain some of this crap.
1) Don't ban Luffarn - this all started with a friend of me and my friend -SG- Blooztah [AD] getting hacked by this thing, which accesed their accounts and started spamming the link in all online friends private chats, so this is how it is spreading.

2) You can be online on the account even though it's hacked and it's logged in somewhere else, but you cannot connect to a game, or at least not a server because you will drop out due to multiple log-in.

3) I doubt LuffarN reads these forums, and as far as I know, he doesn't speak English too well, at least since he's from Sweden I speak Swedish with him, and we're good friends, but I don't seem to get answers from him if I write in English. I dunno really :/

And lastly, the only solution to get rid of the hack-thing is by changing Steam password.

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Why would anyone actually click weird links from other people, that tells you to write your info? D:

That simply amazes and confuses me.
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
504 Posts

1337Wince wrote:
OK, first of all, I can try to explain some of this crap.
1) Don't ban Luffarn - this all started with a friend of me and my friend -SG- Blooztah [AD] getting hacked by this thing, which accesed their accounts and started spamming the link in all online friends private chats, so this is how it is spreading.

I doubt it started with him, he was only to get scammed first in our "friend circles" imo he shouldn't be blamed for this mistake, many would fell for it so luffarn did as well
1337Wince wrote:
2) You can be online on the account even though it's hacked and it's logged in somewhere else, but you cannot connect to a game, or at least not a server because you will drop out due to multiple log-in.

No you can't, if you try to login to an account that is already logged in it gives you a message saying something like
"Account already logged in, enter your password again" I guess to force the already logged on to log off so you get on. But two can't be on at same time

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

I didn't mean to say it started with a friend of mine, it was just were it started for me to notice, and I am not blaming anyone :).

And for both Blooztah and my other friend, they could just change the passwords, there were no forcing log-offs, but they couldn't start up any games.

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
Hacker Hacker
20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

This stuff is still around? Guess theres no-one to blame but yourself if you click it and provide your username/password or download random .exe files :P
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
504 Posts

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
This stuff is still around? Guess theres no-one to blame but yourself if you click it and provide your username/password or download random .exe files :P

Please download this steamgames.exe in order to get free steam games

thank you!

1037 Posts

Please enter your steam login and password on this skillfully copied webpage using a .cjb.net domain, to receive a private hacked steam client which allows you to play over 1300 games for free.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Aya wrote:
Please enter your steam login and password on this skillfully copied webpage using a .cjb.net domain, to receive a private hacked steam client which allows you to play over 1300 games for free.

ME_Thomsen@hotmail.com
bana-..... WAAAIT A MINUTE!
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Aya wrote:

Aya link please !
1037 Posts

Ultimate100 wrote:
Aya wrote:

Aya link please !

Just give me your steam login and pass.

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Aya wrote:
Ultimate100 wrote:
Aya wrote:

Aya link please !

Just give me your steam login and pass.

:lol:
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 4
 [ 54 posts ]