New topic New reply  Page 4 of 4
 [ 54 posts ] 
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

1337Wince wrote:
And say the owner gets the account back again and got a crazy russian that wants his money back tracking him down. x_X

No, its not how it works, in case the original owner gets his account back, The "hacker" provides another account to the buyer, the russian just has to tell the seller he cant access it anymore

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

And everyone ends up being happy :D

... right?
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Multilogic wrote:
1337Wince wrote:
And say the owner gets the account back again and got a crazy russian that wants his money back tracking him down. x_X

No, its not how it works, in case the original owner gets his account back, The "hacker" provides another account to the buyer, the russian just has to tell the seller he cant access it anymore

Haha, you've obviously never been in these circles. That's not at all how it goes, at all. The hacker, or the guy who buys lots of Steam accounts off various hackers (which is what happens mostly, which is also how I get some of my accounts, my friend makes lots of money buying and selling steam accounts) and sells them to buyers will never just give you another account. There is lots of potential to scam with these things. Most sellers will give you a 24h guarentee, after that, it's your own loss, and you won't be compensated. Even then, it is still highly unlikely you'll get a same quality account back as the one you first bought, since they are rare.

Trust me, I know how this shit works.

08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

Aya wrote:
Multilogic wrote:
1337Wince wrote:

Haha, you've obviously never been in these circles. That's not at all how it goes, at all. The hacker, or the guy who buys lots of Steam accounts off various hackers (which is what happens mostly, which is also how I get some of my accounts, my friend makes lots of money buying and selling steam accounts) and sells them to buyers will never just give you another account. There is lots of potential to scam with these things. Most sellers will give you a 24h guarentee, after that, it's your own loss, and you won't be compensated. Even then, it is still highly unlikely you'll get a same quality account back as the one you first bought, since they are rare.

Trust me, I know how this shit works.

I wasn't much(never really did) but the guy i know bought an account, had it for couple 'o days and then the account got back to the owner, then not long after he got another one as a replacement, not all of them work the same

And at the end, everybody is happy
The buyer gets a cheap account with games
The hacker/seller gets his money

1037 Posts

No, the seller has to buy 2 accounts and only gets money once. He loses money, he isn't happy.

But I'll leave it at that.

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Lol.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

What the hell-- Just lol..

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
1037 Posts

Worst typo ever :D