New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 19 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Hey guys!
Thought it could be cool to share your retro games with the rest of us.
I, myself, played a lot of retro games back in the days.
I just downloaded "Mystic Towers", which is an AWESOME game! :P Sadly only had the shareware version back in the days.

http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/download/mystic-towers/

If you want the game, send me a message.

Another game I downloaded not too long ago, which is abandonware now, is Abuse.

http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/download/abuse/

What games did you play back in the good ol' days? :)
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I've actually got a copy of Mystic Towers in one of my old floppy disks :v

24 Dec 2009, 15:56
197 Posts

Lemmings ftw tbh.

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Xenon 2 is my favourite, still have the floppies. Also have a load of other games on floppies under my bed, but they aren't as epic :P

VIP VIP
09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

I played PokeMon :3:
And Spyro. A lot of Spyro :v

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
09 May 2010, 14:52
153 Posts

1890 Posts

1337Wince wrote:
I played PokeMon :3:
And Spyro. A lot of Spyro :v

Technically neither of those are retro, but okay, it's allowed when we take your age into consideration. :D

I just remembered I played LOADS of amiga games back in the day.
Games like Superfrog and alot others I can't remember the name of. :(
Hacker Hacker
20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

I played Stunts, alot of shooters like Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Heretic, Blake Stone (recently streamed the first campaign on justin.tv :v), Wing Commander 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 :D, Raptor, Commander Keen 1-4 and lots more.
Those were the golden years of PC gaming :patriot:
1890 Posts

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
I played Stunts, alot of shooters like Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Heretic, Blake Stone (recently streamed the first campaign on justin.tv :v), Wing Commander 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 :D, Raptor, Commander Keen 1-4 and lots more.
Those were the golden years of PC gaming :patriot:

I played ALOT of those. :D Stunts was damn awesome, same with raptor and Keen of course!..
Awesome that you have played Black Stone. :P I played that a lot as well, but that was a bit later on.
I didn't have any of the Doom/Heretic games, I played them at a friend's house, but he could only play for like 1-2 hours of those games a day, because his parents was afraid that he would turn into a psychopath. :P

Duke Nukem.. Awesome classic! Especially the 2d ones. :3

I also played games like Die Hard.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Haha, isn't it funny how a lot of people played the same games? Since there wasn't that many to choose from.

I remember playing Stunts, and I also remember my dad had to enter some kind of password that consisted of making roads connect to play it, or something. Furthermore, Raptor (awesome music), Flying Tigers (awesome music and 2 player), Doom (I was a pussy so not too much).

1890 Posts

Aya wrote:
Haha, isn't it funny how a lot of people played the same games? Since there wasn't that many to choose from.

I remember playing Stunts, and I also remember my dad had to enter some kind of password that consisted of making roads connect to play it, or something. Furthermore, Raptor (awesome music), Flying Tigers (awesome music and 2 player), Doom (I was a pussy so not too much).

True. :P

Hey, do anyone know this game. It's a 2d platform/puzzle, where you are in a sinking submarine, each compartment of the submarine is a separate level, which is one screen, and you have rising water. You need to rescue some doctors or scientists or whatever they are. (White lab coats) And you can use stuff like a life raft or something.

Anyone know the game?
Hacker Hacker
467 Posts

I bet your talking about Sink or Swim. Played it only once or so when i was a kid, lost the cd which had the demo or somth. ;)
Edit:
Remembered another couple of gems: Skyroads, Jetpack; going a bit into the future: Master of Orion 2 and Freespace 2, which has been released OpenSource, anyone up for a dogfight? =D
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

I also played some game, which my mother later forbade me to play. It was called Burned Rubber or something. You controlled a car, top down view, and you could run over pedestrians and stuff in a parking lot, leaving skidmarks and everything. That was about 12 years ago.

467 Posts

Reminds me of Carmageddon, first time I came in contact with the german censorship was with this game :(
Look at this shit:
ImageImage
Everything killable was replaced by robots
ImageImage
1890 Posts

YES! That's the one, Blood! :D Sink or Swim! Exactly!

Awesome.. I'm so gonna download it! :P

Also, Jetpack and Carmageddon was awesome.

Anyone played Crazy Taxi? :3
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 19 posts ]