New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 16 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
User avatar
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Anyone heard of RackVM? It was a VPS company, but it went bankrupt over a week ago (angry customers @ comments: http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/rackvm-20 ... penvz-vps/). 3 days before they forcefully ended the service before the end of the contract. Stupid.

Anywho, I never backed up the music, so that's lost. I've still got a copy of the jukebox panel, but I feel like rewriting it. It'll be back soon, some time. :v

_________________
Facebook   Karl Labrador      Twitter  @labbye      Skype   karliciousx      E-mail   karl@aprilon.org
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

This is why you never get proper server resources from small providers, it is just not sustainable when the company is small or operating on a low income/low capital.
User avatar
11 Sep 2010, 21:49
1 Posts

Good luck, always enjoyed it when people start playing "Doin' Your Mom"

_________________
< Insert creative or funny signature here >
User avatar
02 Jun 2009, 22:57
209 Posts

The jukebox is a thing that keeps people coming back to Aprilon, so I can't wait for it to be back up :)

_________________
Image
User avatar
14 Aug 2010, 12:12
24 Posts

i don't know a thing about the jukebox (or other server things for that matter) is there a post or something to read?
User avatar
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

Moglizorz wrote:
The jukebox is a thing that keeps people coming back to Aprilon, so I can't wait for it to be back up :)

Well if you're right it'd explain the sudden drop in players here recently :(

_________________
Image

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1052 Posts

Probably :P But it's nice not hearing Lady Gaga every single hour while making a stupid wire thingy in Gmod. Or is it just me that doesn't enjoy it?
4 more posts ocfos.
User avatar
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

Conor wrote:
it's nice not hearing Lady Gaga every single hour while making a stupid wire thingy in Gmod. Or is it just me that doesn't enjoy it?
4 more posts ocfos.

You're not alone! D: I had to tell that to Roy and Jamza every 10 minutes some time ago :P

_________________
Image

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Ocfos88 wrote:
Conor wrote:
it's nice not hearing Lady Gaga every single hour while making a stupid wire thingy in Gmod. Or is it just me that doesn't enjoy it?
4 more posts ocfos.

You're not alone! D: I had to tell that to Roy and Jamza every 10 minutes some time ago :P


HATERS GONNA HATE!
Why don't you like her anyway? :(

_________________
Known as RoY4lZ on Steam and Minecraft
Known as Ponystroker69 on Origin.
User avatar
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

RoY4lZ wrote:
Ocfos88 wrote:
Conor wrote:
it's nice not hearing Lady Gaga every single hour while making a stupid wire thingy in Gmod. Or is it just me that doesn't enjoy it?
4 more posts ocfos.

You're not alone! D: I had to tell that to Roy and Jamza every 10 minutes some time ago :P


HATERS GONNA HATE!
Why don't you like HIM anyway? :(

The songs are so frequently played it makes my mind fuckup and turn into ultimate annoyation :x

_________________
Image

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Editing evidence Ocfos, Naughty naughty.
Plus, SHE Isn't a man.


_________________
Known as RoY4lZ on Steam and Minecraft
Known as Ponystroker69 on Origin.
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

That video doesn't prove anything. :P

Not that I think she's a man.
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1052 Posts

duct tape to fix brokun boobs. lolol.

"I told you she didn't have a d***" in the video.
Developer i play dota ok
User avatar
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I've restored the old panel at http://jukebox.aprilon.net/

Unfortunately I never backed up the songs so they're lost :p
EDIT: I found an old backup, I only managed to upload a portion of it.

_________________
Facebook   Karl Labrador      Twitter  @labbye      Skype   karliciousx      E-mail   karl@aprilon.org
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1052 Posts

Ah.. I've uploaded a couple songs.. Also Karl, please remove the N-Dubz song, as it breaks the jukebox.
It's cause it has a - in its name..
_
Also there is a bug sometimes when you upload songs, it just returns a blank white page. IF it happens again, I'll provide more information.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 16 posts ] 
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

  
cron