New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 22 posts ] 
11 Aug 2010, 10:37
13 Posts

I just thought we could make a secondary clan. I see a lot of people in clans - "Rally", "Monks" - (There are soo many monks that it is a mini thailand here on Aprilon). Even the Aprilon official clan with Maniac. So i want to ask the admins whether i can make a clan of my own???

Clan Name : Dunt fuck around. (DFA).
What we do : Lots of aim less pyros, Lots of becis ubering spies, basically we just want to fuck around.

Suitable candidates will be :-
1. Players who can laugh.
2.Players who can irritake the other team.
3.Players who can molest the cart while pushing it.
4.Spies, snipers and engineers ready to de ubered.
5.Should be proficient in making sounds - Nomnomnomnom, Meow meow, Barking sounds and any animal or barf/ fart sounds are more than welcome.

Already recruited team members - 1.PD , 2.FerretMaster, 3.Cookie monster . Turboboy status - Still pending.

We have more places left. Feel free to join this clan.

Karl and the Admins hope you dont mind.

Thanks a lot
Keep fucking around
Alien Sandster
Server Admin Server Admin
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

I don't know about clans in TF2, But tbh yours sounds like you just want to piss people off in-game. I personally wouldn't allow this.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

RoY4lZ wrote:
I don't know about clans in TF2, But tbh yours sounds like you just want to piss people off in-game. I personally wouldn't allow this.

This.
I don't mind you messing around, games are there to have fun with, but don't ruin it for the other players by greifing, exploiting and so on. Things in that category.
VIP VIP
09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Sign me up plz :v

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
03 Nov 2009, 15:17
469 Posts

Wether you make a clan or not is not up to Karl or anyone here. The "rules" you set for you clan also is none of our business. I remember you asking somewhere in a topic if you could lame around a bit cuz u were tired from work or whatever... But you're bringing this to a whole new level imo, and it's not a good thing.

22 Jul 2010, 11:38
62 Posts

I personally don't mind it if Alien ubers spies/snipers/etc or whatever he does. He still contributes more to the team than some players. It's not like he watches you burn to death when he has the power to stop that or would build teleporter exits so that people get stuck etc,..
(At least not that I know of :) )

What really irritates me is the demomen shooting stickies through the walls during setup time to kill people, possibly even medics. That is what shouldn't be allowed.

Good luck Alien :D

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Monkface wrote:
What really irritates me is the demomen shooting stickies through the walls during setup time to kill people, possibly even medics. That is what shouldn't be allowed.

Amen :patriot: .

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
30 Oct 2009, 14:32
50 Posts

Pfft. Just don't stand at the gates. It's not polite to peek into someone's house!

Valve is going to patch it anytime soon anyway. It's common knowledge by now. Why would a medic have to be so dumb to go hug the walls or the gates in the first place?

08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

In my opinion its ok for you to have a clan with friends, its even ok for you to play on aprilon.Its just the fucking around is the problem, the clan has to follow the rules of the server, like each player, that little fucking around was ok, like übering spies or so, but exploits (specially a clan that does it) would damage the server if you know what i mean. And about the stacking part, hardly they would stack more then they did before, because for instance, if ferret and alien connect to server they will play on same team with or without the clan tag.

They wouldn't be some mean-ass competitive pr0 clan, their just friends who want to fuck around wearing the same tag :3:
Don't fuck around guys :sax:

13 Posts

Cant stop laughing my ass off, Monks and Multilogic thankyou. Royalz you have not played with me even once to tell me you are not going to let it happen. Even if we have a clan the scramble always makes sure you cant be stacked. I posted so that you guys will have to stop being kids and raging all the time, see the lighter side of it "what will a heavy do when he sees a Uber spy jumping and not trying to back stab the heavy" its funny. I am not trying to spoil the server, i care abt this server may be more than you guys do even if i am not directly involved. I have never ever pissed a single player out of the server except for one heavy whome i airblasted several times in a game to fall off the cliff and die (he apparantly quit). Royalz log on when i play you will find atleast 6 of 32 players screaming "Dunt fuck around" or "Meowwww" ....

Anyways the clan is my business its nothing to do with spoiling the server.

Royalz when a uber spy, sniper or engineer kills you look at the medic and say "Dunt fuck around".

Important note: I posted cuz i had time to waste, royalz reply made me troooollllll .. anyways .. awesome server, multilogic logging in 30 mins. Wince u get my ubers, Iron balls - Balls, Royalz uber spy coming you way..

Karl thanks for putting up with a player like me on your server.

Keep fucking around guys..
22 Jul 2010, 11:38
62 Posts

Alien confuses me! :confused:

02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

Monkface wrote:

You're not alone in your confusion :silent:
It almost...Seems like he's argumenting against his own suggestion :confused:

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

I don't think you read my message?

RoY4lZ wrote:

Notice how it says sounds like.
As long as you don't piss people off, it's allowed.

Monkface wrote:

dat.

13 Posts

I am confused, how can i confuse myself??? :confused: :confused: , by the way interested people can put the DFA tag ( I personally hate to edit my screen name). Royalz uber spy incoming.

By the way i observed yesterday that whenever i Uber spy or Uber sniper we win.

Royalz.. Chill this a game.

Monks :ninja:
Royalz : :jihad:
Karl : :ghost:
Aya :twisted:
Wince: :D
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Alien sandster stop confusing us and yourself :P
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 22 posts ]