New topic New reply  Page 5 of 12
 [ 174 posts ] 
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Hurr Durr Durr

03 Jan 2010, 10:57
90 Posts

So what's the hold up here?
Am i gonna be accepted as a reserve? + what about discussing strategies ? + what about allocating classes to the team members?

08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

Gionimo wrote:
what about allocating classes to the team members?

What says in the first post is fake,we just go and pick the tenth button (R A N D O M) :sax:
JK, check the first post for roster, anything else you have to talk to cartman

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Gionimo wrote:
Am i gonna be accepted as a reserve? + what about discussing strategies ? + what about allocating classes to the team members?

Apologies, I thought I had already accepted you.
As for the other things. Well.. I must admit that I'm kinda looking for some spirit. People arn't saying anything, or doing anything, and expecting me to assign everything.
Initiative is there to be taken, not left for the other guys to pick up. (This goes for everyone in the team)
If I don't arrange anything, nothing happens. Yes I am currently listed as the leader of the team, but it's a combined effort.
09 May 2010, 14:52
153 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Gionimo wrote:

As for the other things. Well.. I must admit that I'm kinda looking for some spirit. People arn't saying anything, or doing anything, and expecting me to assign everything.
Initiative is there to be taken, not left for the other guys to pick up. (This goes for everyone in the team)
If I don't arrange anything, nothing happens. Yes I am currently listed as the leader of the team, but it's a combined effort.

We are to scared to do anything and threaten your alpha male position :mrgreen:

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

AcidWeb wrote:
ManIAc wrote:
Gionimo wrote:

This!

And i'm too lazy, i can arrange practice but i don't have server login details etc you have those for TF2 lobby so bit hard to arrange anything :)

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

I'd gladly fix some matches up, but I have no clue at all where I should start.
It's like throwing George Bush into a western movie and tell him to play tennis!
Server Admin Server Admin
1890 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
AcidWeb wrote:
ManIAc wrote:
Gionimo wrote:

This!

And i'm too lazy, i can arrange practice but i don't have server login details etc you have those for TF2 lobby so bit hard to arrange anything :)

Whaa? I meant as in saying: "Okay! Let's play tomorrow at 10pm!" (Or whatever)
The lobby part is the least of it. Just arranging when to play is the annoying part. :)
VIP VIP
90 Posts

Allright, so this subject seems to be alive again :D I understand you (Maniac) don't want to do everything yourself, but we aren't gonna get anywhere without 1 or 2 leaders.

I suggest we just start by making a couple of lists:

- Who plays which class?
- What are the jobs of each class (ex: medic teams up with heavy but buffs everyones health when possible)
- General tactics (staying together)
- Map related tactics.

1890 Posts

Practice tomorrow (Tuesday) from 20:00 (+1 Timezone) to 23:00.

We will spend the first hour/hour and a half on discussing roles and tactics on known maps.

Please, if you would like to join, be on time.
VIP VIP
09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

If there's a free space, can I join the practice? :3:

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Practice tomorrow (Tuesday) from 20:00 (+1 Timezone) to 23:00.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
VIP VIP
90 Posts

What communication medium are we going to use to discuss things? Just ingame speech?

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

I think we are going to use Ventrilo :)
Server Admin Server Admin
1890 Posts

Ventrilo info will of course be given to everyone who is online. :)
New topic New reply  Page 5 of 12
 [ 174 posts ]