Archive: Old pointless posts are stored here for the purposes of cleaning up the other forums.
Post a reply

IRL Aprilon Meetup suggestion

11 May 2010, 20:27

Myself, Steve (RoY4LZ), Mesprite and a few others were discussing an in real life aprilon meetup at Alton Towers at some point in the future, what a fantastic idea. Post if you're interested.

Re: IRL Aprilon Meetup suggestion

11 May 2010, 20:39

Problem: I have scottish money. England doesn't accept scottish money (even thought they legally have to - Equal Currencies Act 2006). :P

Its £1 to the pound.

11 May 2010, 20:44

I think this is wonderfull idea! :ugeek:

11 May 2010, 20:46

Jamza wrote:Problem: I have scottish money. England doesn't accept scottish money (even thought they legally have to - Equal Currencies Act 2006). :P

Its £1 to the pound.

Solution: There's something called an exchange bureau, and yes England does accept Scottish money in places but has to be checked to make sure it's real. How do I know this? I've taken a few in the course of my cashier job, only once they've been checked by my seniors.

11 May 2010, 21:35

Sorry, I don't have the cash to travel all the way to England. :P

12 May 2010, 17:20

Sorry, I think there's enough people to pay for all of you. (Maybe)

12 May 2010, 17:48

My favourite thing about this is when we were talking about it on the server, someone was saying "theres probably a pedo somewhere on here" :P

12 May 2010, 18:51

That pedo is a spy!

12 May 2010, 20:59

TensionToast wrote:My favourite thing about this is when we were talking about it on the server, someone was saying "theres probably a pedo somewhere on here" :P

That was me Cris, Theres so meny people in Aprilon theres bound to be one.( plsno )

12 May 2010, 22:12

TensionToast wrote:someone was saying "theres probably a pedo somewhere on here" :P

I prefer the term lolicon...thank you and goodnight >.>

13 May 2010, 13:33

A Pedo?.. Does that mean I'm the only one? D: Lulz
Also, why do you think Karl made a server!? It's like a new-age black Van with Candy-stickers on it!

13 May 2010, 17:06

Yes you are the only one (that we know of) and should have the BAN HAMMER SMACKED ON YOUR, uhm, face.

13 May 2010, 21:46

I would go! Maybe it should just be the Aprilons who have been on for a while? I know I don't come on the servers a lot, but I still post! Unlike my deserting brother...

13 May 2010, 21:51

That will not work. There could still be Pedo's.

Here is what I look like IRL :P

13 May 2010, 23:33

Tis so far from the US :-(
Post a reply