Archive: Old pointless posts are stored here for the purposes of cleaning up the other forums.
Post a reply

Re: IRL Aprilon Meetup suggestion

07 Jun 2010, 22:41

the entrance is behind me :eek:

08 Jun 2010, 02:50

Living in America makes this a No-Show for me.

08 Jun 2010, 13:23

unless you fly over here :3:

08 Jun 2010, 18:22

Flying all the way over there to do stuff you can just do on the forum is a waste of good, hard-earned money.

08 Jun 2010, 18:59

Dethbyelf wrote:Flying all the way over there to do stuff you can just do on the forum is a waste of good, hard-earned money.

Stabbing Royalz in the face isn't something you could do on the forum.

08 Jun 2010, 19:15

Lmfao, Why me?

08 Jun 2010, 19:35

Good question.

08 Jun 2010, 21:15

Because I always wanted to stab you in the face?

I don't know, I had to pick someone.

08 Jun 2010, 21:22

Lmfao.
ITS BECAUSE IM NEW.
(Well, Newest.)

13 Jun 2010, 21:15

Aya wrote:
Dethbyelf wrote:Flying all the way over there to do stuff you can just do on the forum is a waste of good, hard-earned money.

Stabbing Royalz in the face isn't something you could do on the forum.

Agreed. I'd pay billions to do that.

14 Jun 2010, 06:16

You can pay me that, Mesprite. And I am most certain that I can get you a plane ticket.

14 Jun 2010, 07:10

my mom's dad works for SAS as a technician so if i'm lucky i can get a cheap plane ticket :3: :cheers:

26 Jun 2010, 01:36

Make this in the States, preferably Florida. Miami, Florida, actually. Then i will go.

We can also make this kinda like the SGC [Screw attack gaming convention] and make this big, who knows.

26 Jun 2010, 16:10

Ears. wrote:Make this in the States, preferably Florida. Miami, Florida, actually. Then i will go.

We can also make this kinda like the SGC [Screw attack gaming convention] and make this big, who knows.

Yeah, its pretty unlikely I'll show unless its in the states. Although hmm if I find something to do in Europe over the summer + got a cheap plane ticket and consent from my parents perhaps.

26 Jun 2010, 22:41

Ears. wrote:Make this in the States, preferably Florida. Miami, Florida, actually. Then i will go.

That would be good if I were going, because thats only about 300 miles from where I live. Hell, I could drive there.
Post a reply