New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 16 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

Move this to wherever if its in the wrong place.

Due to my recent inactivity, I've had my admin revoked. Thats all fine with me.

The fact is that, I stopped playing Aprilon for a reason. The mentioning that I'm a "noob" and a "douche" got to me. I thought that admins were there to protect the server against rule breakers, mingebags and hackers/cheaters that ruin gameplay for others. Admins are there when the server owner can't be. I don't exactly know how this community works anymore.

I will still attend events and play around and build wacky stuff on Aprilon every now and again.. But the time it lasted, and all the fun had with playing with others, and the time wasted posting useless things on this forum.. Over 500 posts, where does the time go?
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Sad to see you go, Conor! But I hope you will stick around. ^^
1051 Posts

ofc I will stick around. lol :)
02 Jun 2009, 22:57
209 Posts

I hope I didn't contribute to this decision, I doubt I did since I haven't played much recently, but still. Sad time :(

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Here's a theory; you don't know how this community works anymore because you stopped caring (resulting in inactivity). Sounds right?
Really; the reason why I called you those words were because you were annoying and thought I could just press a button and everything would work out itself. As a developer it's annoying for me.

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

It's sad to hear that you feel insulted, good to see you on the forums however, hope you won't get inactive. :)

Look it in this way, if a person insults you, ignore the person. The person is obviously not worth it :)
1051 Posts

How can I ignore the person I'm meant to be helping?

Lol flaw point.

Plus Karl, I stopped caring, because noob and douche aren't respectable words in my mind. I don't think the fix for ULX would be a flick of a switch, but I was annoyed purely because it hadn't been fixed in a long time.. I understand that Aprilon has multiple servers to be managed, but tbh, its just annoying for an admin to not have specific controls sometimes to deal with rulebreakers.
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

I don't recall getting any complaints from you?

I already said that ULX gave no errors, thus it's hard to fix (it haven't even been fixed yet)? How can I describe it better for you?
Also, sadly I'm doing every lua shit on my own because there are no cool people that want to volunteerly code for us.

1051 Posts

God damnit, I can't even remember why I left now. Thanks.

Serious note: I feel like starting to post on the forums again.. Sooo.. lets get started and eat some cheese.
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Conor, I want cheez now ;)

1051 Posts

Dude, this post is ghey.. I've learnt I'm wrong and Karl is right.. So.. I would kinda like to issue an apology to Aprilon for causing this shit, and mostly to Karl if any offense was directed to him.

The small print:
I ranted at Karl about ULX being broken, this then started to result in me ragequitting to some RP server. I'm now starting to hate that server, due to the server owners ignorance upon his admins. So, Karl removed my admin rights, as I had been inactive for some weeks.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Are you an admin on that other server then? Or what?

1051 Posts

Sad to say, I am. I'm now starting to regret that.. But hey, that's how life goes, you got your ups, and your downs.
16 Sep 2009, 01:46
119 Posts

Quick everyone grab your pitchforks, destroy the traitor!

Spoiler: Show
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Cartmanjr wrote:
Quick everyone grab your pitchforks, destroy the traitor!

Spoiler: Show

I agree. If I knew you were admin on that server Conor, I would have removed you a long time ago.