New topic New reply  Page 1 of 3
 [ 44 posts ] 
27 Jun 2009, 06:22
126 Posts

Love plays an important roles in all our lives, So it'd be nice to share how love has played out for you.
[yes, call me a faggot about talking it, but hell, its important in my life]

--My girlfriend/love--
She's mostly like me, I play violin and other things, but she sings, and DAMN she has a beautiful voice, as beautiful as her.
She's the single most important thing in my life. I love her to death.
[messy hair is messy :D]

For me, Last year, I met this girl in my math/science class, and I immediately fell in love with her, but she didn't exactly feel the same about me. I told her how I felt, and she didn't respond too well, I was hurt, but I held on, and kept hoping it would change one day, That was about last march/April.

September 12, 2009
5 months later, it did change, and with friends, we went to a movie, I of course, sat next to her, she kept gripping my arm, asking if it was cold, my heart rate was fucking fast. I didn't realize she had her hand on her bottle of water, making it cold on purpose, [she told me this way after that] We weren't going out just yet.

September 13, 2009
This day. This is the day i remember the most, where we met up with our friends again, this time, at their house. We watched one of her favorite movies [Sweeney Todd], we sat next to each other again this time, but she put her head on my shoulder, and she traced her finger on my right arm, back and forth, after a while, we finally held hands. Jesus, was I happy. We starting going out from that day.

After on.

We just went through out 1/2 year, 6 month anniversary. And we plan on spending the rest of our lives with each other.

Now, With that said, maybe you, [the reader] would like to explain how love has been bad/good in your life, and PLEASE. Don't just be like Gay GAY GAY FAGGOT. This is a serious thread, treat it as such.

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

cool story bro

126 Posts

Karl wrote:
cool story bro

YOU PENIS! D:

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Love is great :)
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Ears. wrote:
Gay GAY GAY FAGGOT.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Someone's a little obsessed.

So anyway, I have a girlfriend and have been with her for around 5 or 6 months, I don't track the exact date, that's girly stuff. She's very sweet, cool, not clingy, funny and most of all: hot.

30 Oct 2009, 14:32
50 Posts

Aya wrote:
Someone's a little obsessed.

So anyway, I have a girlfriend and have been with her for around 5 or 6 months, I don't track the exact date, that's girly stuff. She's very sweet, cool, not clingy, funny and most of all: hot.

And she's in your spray!

P.S. Redheads are awesome.

edit: oh what a choice of words

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

I also like men.

Especially Scandinavian men.

Especially Finnish men.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Well.. My love story!

It's a tradition at the high school I was on, (Which I graduated from 2 years ago), for the 3rd year students, which was just about to graduate, to dance Les Lanciers at a big ball which was held on school grounds. Les Lanciers is a dance danced by 4 pairs, which are coupled 2 and 2 of course. Previously from this, a good lady-friend of mine had loads of times brought her girl-friends into our class to chat, where my current girlfriend was one of them. I had almost immediatly fallen for her at that time, but she didn't know me. Later on at my best friends' birthday party, I had tried to woo her, but I was pretty drunk, and so was she, and it ended up with both of us forgetting everything about eachother. xD Well then, back to the dance-thing. I needed a female partner for the Quadrille, and my best friend put me together with her on purpose. We then had to practice dancing for lots of time before the actual ball, where I kept talking to her, joking with her and so on. At the night of the dance, we were together the whole night, and I kissed her goodbye later, when she had to go home. The perfect evening. And well.. It wasn't untill we had been together for 2 weeks, that we actually asked eachother, if we were actually going out, which we kinda agreed on. :)
We have now been together for 28months, technically starting from the 6th of November, but we agreed on it being the 20th instead. (Due to the fact that we didn't actually know when. Then 20th is our birthdays added. (15th and 5th)
And I must admit, that I love her to bits. And to be even more sticky, that I can't imagine my life without her. :)

If you feel the urge to see this person, you can become my friend on facebook. :)
VIP VIP
12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

Ahhhhh young love. :)

I don't mean to sound patronising, or even predictive, but things rarely work out in human nature. Out of the millions of relationships within the human species, how many of them last from young teens too OAP's, sure it does happen it's unlikely that this is one of them. I'm not a sad lonely bastard and I don't disrespect you for feeling the way you do.

The only thing I'm saying is, don't get too caught up, if it goes pete tong have a backup plan or it will rip you to pieces... Enjoy your time with this lass don't be to sketchy and don't get too clingy... take it from a man who knows ;).

Best of luck lads and ladies.

Much love.

02 Nov 2009, 19:31
138 Posts

I had this one relationship going, just like you ears!

2007 it started... I think. Was amazing :P
France trip with school set it in stone. I was gunna be with her forever.
2008 was awesome as well... We were perfect, and were gunna stay together forever.
2009 began amazingly, but half way through, shit happened between both of us, and we fell apart.
There is no such thing as 'Together forever'. Sorry but it is true.
One of the best philosophical quotes I have ever came up with...
"Love will always end in heartbreak" and these is true to its word.
Ears. Some advice,
Don't get bogged down in a relationship too soon.
Have fun! Get yourself around a bit. Honestly. Once we split, I have actually enjoyed myself a lot more.
Good luck in the current relationship, but just be careful when you split up, it will hurt like a bitch, as me and Dave know.

Gigabyte wrote:
Yep you win the post war but let me use my secret weapon......
DAN!!

http://www.formspring.me/Danthepie - Ask me anything!
126 Posts

Hell, people say we are gonna last a very long time, only graduating into high school next school year, she wants to spend the rest of her life with me, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, sure, there's the stupid little arguments here n there, but once We met and stuff, I always felt something. Now, We're both best friends and in love, I say, we're one of those special couples that stay together forever [:3] (Sure, I sound like a teenager), but damn, I don't think there's another way to put it! Soulmates. :D

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

I'd rather crash and burn that live a life with a lifevest dragging me down. :)
VIP VIP
12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

pah, theres no need to let it pull you down, Like I say go with the flow just don't put yourself in a position of weakness. Sure its gunna hurt when the inevitable happens but when it comes round and you've had some preperation it's not gunna be as bad.

Additionally Ears, everyone says the same thing mate.. you're not alone.

07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

6 months? Thats nothing. Just had anniversary, 7 years ;)

Me and the hottie :sax: