i'm gonna watch i with my best friend when it comes out the 18.th :quagmire:
3D ftw :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire:

Michelle Rodriguez :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

Seen it :).

02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

you can't have seen avatar yet.. it's not out till tomorrow! stop lieing or i'll cut you! :chef: :chef:

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
03 Nov 2009, 15:17
469 Posts

Lols ofcourse he could have seen it ---> downloaded! As I assume it has been in the cinema's in the USA already :patriot:

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

[QB] wrote:
Lols ofcourse he could have seen it ---> downloaded! As I assume it has been in the cinema's in the USA already :patriot:

That and common practice to send DVD copies out to be certified aswell so if you happen to send it to a very uncaring screener you get DVD releases early ;)

243 Posts

Come out in England yesterday and I wrote my review yesterday, additionally I often get films weeks before they come out, because I review them, same with games.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Going to see it Saturday on the big screen. ^^
So I don't envy you cheaters that have been it before time. :P It's needs a huge cinema!
VIP VIP
243 Posts

Agreed it does need the big screen, I watched it in 3D at the cinema but watched the 2D version too, so I could compare them.. and it really does need that big 3D screen. you can read my review @ www.joshwilding.co.uk

1890 Posts

Yep. Going to watch it in 3D aswell later on, together with a few friends of mine. :P
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Yep. Going to watch it in 3D aswell later on, together with a few friends of mine. :P

i'm gonna watch it saturday aswell in 3D! :D

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Just got back minutes ago after seeing it in 3D, it was quite good. The 3d effects were meh overall though but the movie was great.

When I entered the theater it was around 45-50 degrees, when I left it was 19 degrees and there was like 2 feet of snow on top of my car and my windshield. It was impossible to see more than a foot ahead of you when driving, surprised I made it home unscratched :D. Mother nature is awesome.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
Server Admin Server Admin
1890 Posts

I thought the movie was friggin awesome. I loved it, best movie of the year in my oppinion.
It's so well executed, no detail, even the tiniest ones, are left unattended.

The only negative thing I have to say about it, and really, in my oppinion it's the only thing, is that the storyline is so easy to guess. It's one of the traditional adventure story plots. (For the sake of spoiling I won't go into that any deeper)
But within the first 30min of the movie, I kinda knew how everything would fold out, even though I pretty much already knew it from the teaser.
But I don't really mind that I knew that, because even though I could guess what was about to happen, I was still awestruck by the actors, the scenery, the characters, the effects.. Everything.

Thumbs up, James Cameron! I want another movie from you! And please don't wait 12 years. :)
29 Nov 2009, 18:22
53 Posts

Awsome film, but then again it had an awesome budget so it's kinda what you'd hope for.

Watched it in 3D, the 3D didn't really add that much but made it more different.

02 Jun 2009, 22:57
209 Posts

Watched it in RealD-3D. It was amazing, I never want to watch a non-3D movie again.