New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
31 Mar 2010, 11:42
15 Posts

Hey,

I was gaming on the PC when i was a kid, i have started gaming again from 6 months and have been playing TF2.
The games i have played (FPS) :- 1.Halflife, 2.Half Life 2,Counter strike, TF2, Crisys, Halo1.
Please do tell me a few games that can match up to the above, it need not be a multiplayer game, i dont want to play third person shooter or games 9 I have played (Resident Evil, Max Payne) etc

Please do provide me with your suggestion .

Lots of Heavies and Pyros
Alien Sandster
Server Admin Server Admin
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Tetris :D
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Well depending on your computer, you should REALLY try games like: Metro 2033, Bioshock 1 and 2, Call of Duty 4 (Call of Duty 5 is also good, but the multiplayer is SO disappointing IMO, and the SP is very short), Borderlands, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 aaaannd.. Portal. :3

This is my short list of FPS games I have recently played, which I like alot. I got tons more I could recommend of older games if you want. :)
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Oh yeah Bioshock and Portal, those are awesome ! :)
31 Mar 2010, 11:42
15 Posts

i have portal , will be buying Bioshock today..
24 Dec 2009, 15:56
197 Posts

As said ubove; Call of duty, battlefield, and Borderlands are all very good! :D Also gonna throw Left 4 Dead 1&2 and the Unreal Tournaments in there, both series are very good

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Oh yes. :3 Fine choices indeed, Moses! Thought Left 4 Dead is nothing without multiplayer, sadly.

If you find it very cheap somewhere, I can also recommend Timeshift. I had loads of fun with that one, but this is only if you can find it very cheap, as the other games are better by far!
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ]