New topic New reply  Page 9 of 12
 [ 174 posts ] 
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
Multilogic wrote:
Hey, something poped up im not sure if i can play tonight, i just got the news we are getting some guests and if they bring their kid with them i cannot play, chances are most likely that i wont be able,

im sorry this came up so late

Sucks to hear mate but real life comes first, hope you have a great evening with the kids :)

He's actually my age but i cant leave him there so i play TF2 :(
I will know for sure after 19:00 today will i or not play, oh and remember MousE? im sure he would love to join.

03 Jan 2010, 10:57
90 Posts

From our match page on etf2l.org:

1. baerbel: (League Admin) - Blame said:

October 2nd, 2010 at 11:29 pm

Deadline extended till Tuesday 5th of October 23.59 cet.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Gionimo wrote:
From our match page on etf2l.org:

1. baerbel: (League Admin) - Blame said:

October 2nd, 2010 at 11:29 pm

Deadline extended till Tuesday 5th of October 23.59 cet.

I'm aware. :)
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Match has now been rescheduled for Monday the 4th at 20:00

We're using an ETF2L server this time so we'll have time to troubleshoot whats causing the lag with the config on our machine, i'll give out server details tomorrow to those that will need them, lets kick some butt this time :)

02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
Match has now been rescheduled for Monday the 4th at 20:00

Guess i'll have to wait till next weekend then :)

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
VIP VIP
90 Posts

I will have to play on my 20 fps laptop then :S

02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

Gionimo wrote:
I will have to play on my 20 fps laptop then :S

That's nothing!
I have a 0.5- FPS laptop :v

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

Thats nothing again!

I have seconds per frame laptop! :3:

jk :p

90 Posts

So the match is this evening @ 20:00 ??

1890 Posts

Yes!
VIP VIP
90 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Yes!

Ok, well that's a bit early for me i'm afraid. Better get one or two Mercs ready once more. I'll see how i feel tonight and see if i can join.

1890 Posts

Just want to let you guys know something, which I posted in Alien Sandster's post. I thought it was important enough to double-post in here aswell.

If you want to play every time on the Aprilon Team, be active, be interested, engaged in the tourney. Come to me, say you want to play, ask about stuff, (Relevant stuff of course, don't just ask for the sake of asking).
It's given that I'd rather give a spot to someone who comes to me, and say they want to play, than leaving it up to me to ask them. That doesn't matter what part of the team you're on of course, be it "backup" or "main". (Don't like to group people)
I hate to do everything on my own, and therefore I love it when Cyph, Cartman, Gio or whoever, does something on their own, takes an initiative, basically just helps me out. It's great.

Sidenote: I will be aiming for Saturday @ 20:00 (+1 Timezone), every match, unless I'm told by enough people, that they can't the occurring saturday. So if you can't play, give me a message. If you can, give me a message aswell. I keep track of who messages me. (At least I will from now on, if people actually message me.)

Next match: Sunday 09.10.10 @ 20:00 (+1)

Thanks!
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Fair enough Maniac, I'll definitely keep that in mind and do my best to take responsibility on my own. :)

However, I can not play this weekend, so someone will have to backup the Spy class for the upcoming match on Saturday.
I am very sorry, but some schedules should be maintained as planned and not pushed to an eternity. :|

Family comes first.
1890 Posts

Ultimate100 wrote:
Fair enough Maniac, I'll definitely keep that in mind and do my best to take responsibility on my own. :)

However, I can not play this weekend, so someone will have to backup the Spy class for the upcoming match on Saturday. I am very sorry :|

Don't be sorry. I'm not counting on everyone to participate in every single match. :P Except for perhaps myself.
22 Jul 2010, 11:38
62 Posts

If someone can't come, I'd be happy to be a backup this weekend. (Just don't make me play spy).

Just saying ;)