New topic New reply  Page 2 of 4
 [ 52 posts ] 
03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

nuts

18 May 2011, 03:53
43 Posts

I've had a really great time here. Whether I'm just playing minecraft or talking with you all, I always have the most fun here at Aprilon. I'll be sticking around for sure.

I'd love to see some events going in the meantime... Feel free to contact me on steam if any of you want to get a game going ;)

01 Apr 2011, 21:55
88 Posts

This was sad to hear. Even thought I been banned for over a year I never stopped loving this server and community and I often read all the news about it. I hope you guys get it up and running again in the future and thanks for all the time I had with you before my ban! ^^

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

I love you all, I've had a great time here.

This is singlehandedly the best and most resillient server network I've ever seen. The community was fantastic. The old aprilon days were amazing, even though I kinda came about at the end of them.

Godspeed to all of you.

Edit: Yay, I get a shoutout. The very last one!

10 Sep 2012, 22:43
1 Posts

Well I never posted anything on the forum, but I've been playing on this serv' for a long time. I know all of you guys just from playing with you, and I can say that it was some great games !

This is a bad news but I hope I'll be able to find y'all on other TF2 serv. It doesn't matter if you don't recognize me xD

Here it goes, my first post on the worst news of Aprilon. Good luck to you all !
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Btw since May 2009 players have clocked 540,000+ hours of gameplay on our TF2 servers, and 30,000+ hours of gameplay on our Garry's Mod servers.

One year ago, players had clocked 31,000+ hours of gameplay on Minecraft. That number is probably double, or even triple now.

26 Feb 2012, 13:16
49 Posts

so sad
but cant say i wasnt expecting it especialy with the mc server hardly anyone came on and then it was down for ages
hope aprilon comes back sometime and i will be there if it does
Server Admin Server Admin
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1052 Posts

AcidWeb is now hosting servers for TF2. All players from Aprilon that had VIP have it there, too.

http://vulturis.eu/
http://network.vulturis.eu/
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VULTURIS
03 Mar 2012, 03:42
14 Posts

Well I guess this is a good bye for now... I might check in on the irc but I thank everyone, the hosts, and the staff for working so hard ill miss this server because it was the first minecraft server ever...... I hope there will be more in the future.

Special thanks to Chinichi and HAPPYGOPUCKY for helping me when I first started

An old friend,
cncmd

PEACE

05 Oct 2012, 02:10
5 Posts

I really will miss the countless nights of sleep loss.... pretty much 4/5 of my summer and 1/3 of my school time.... To play on this server was amazing... the People on it, the things people created... creative or not... At this point i guess i can only really say thanks for having me... Once an Aprilon member, always an Aprilon Member... Hmu if you ever want to play something....
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Most of you probably don't know or remember me,
I've been away for probably over a year now, headed to college started involving myself in various different schemes to make money and focused on studies and haven't gotten a chance to give a proper goodbye. Sorry this is coming so late, when you are ready to reboot the servers I'd like to make some sort of donation to help with initial costs. Let me know when the time comes, I pop on steam during every holiday break I have usually.

Cheers,

Goose

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
08 Mar 2012, 22:23
18 Posts

And to think I was going to finally come back and join the first server I ever played on :'(

04 Jul 2011, 21:33
12 Posts

I'm sad to see the community go, but a minecraft community isn't exactly going to go on indefinitely. I'm glad you were nice enough to put up a world save of the server.

Just one thing that bugs me.

Bittorrent? Seriously? You sure there was no other way you could put that up online as a direct download? I mean, it's over 5 GB and not many file sharing services are as gracious to have it under that limit, but I don't trust Bittorrent for as far as I can throw it, and considering it's a non-tangible piece of software I can't exactly throw it very far. It's slow and demands a consistent, pristine internet connect, and it installs a bunch of add-ons for firefox I don't ask for, and tell it not to but installs them anyway. Not to mention the security risk I fear it may pose, and no amount of people on the internet, even close friends, can convince me to ever use it again, even just using it to download a minecraft map and immediately uninstalling it. If anything, I'd spare myself hours of heartache and headache by just reconstructing the entire map from memory in a new world. Heck, I'll improve upon a bunch of parts.

But I don't want to just stop in and rant, so I'll leave with this. If anyone who knows me wants to find me on skype I've entered my address in my profile. A big thanks to all you admins and mods who helped manage the Aprilon Minecraft server, and best of luck to you all wherever it is you go. It's a shame we never made it to the End, but all those hours building were still entertaining. Anyway, so long. [ Til we meet again, friends. ]
VIP VIP
07 Dec 2009, 22:32
201 Posts

Karl wrote:
Aprilon Minecraft worlds are available by torrent

Download BitTorrent, uTorrent or other torrenting software, then download this file: http://dropcanvas.com/bd2ch/41

It's been a very good time with Aprilon. I've met loads of great people and it has been one of my most loved communities. Thank you very much Karl and everyone else who made this community what it is.

Thanks ♥

P.S. As a goodbye gift, I seeded ;) Have fun!

A WILD BO APPEARS :{D
26 Feb 2012, 13:16
49 Posts

chinichi will never get to swing is ban hammer or finish his hall of bans on mc server lol
New topic New reply  Page 2 of 4
 [ 52 posts ]