Announcements and news by the administration and staff of Aprilon.
Topic locked

Administration changes

24 Aug 2011, 18:20

I've made some changes to the administration lately because of some personal matters as well as some things that have happened internally on Aprilon recently.

• AcidWeb is now the server manager and developer of the TF2 server(s). He's also now in the administration.
  • Ultimate100 is now managing server administrators, moderators and recruitment.
  • Flex My Rex is no longer staff and has left.

Sadly I'm no longer able to pick up additional responsibilities due to adding more focus to school (I'm moving away very shortly after the posting of this announcement), socializing, etc.

• Inquiries regarding the Minecraft server should be pointed to LifeTimeBLOOD ( blood [at] aprilon.org ).
  • Inquiries regarding the TF2 server should be pointed to AcidWeb ( acidweb [at] aprilon.org ).
  • Inquiries regarding the Garry's Mod server should be pointed to Karl ( karl [at] aprilon.org ).
  • For general inquiries regarding Aprilon, feel free to contact any server admin or the crew (which are the top 3 as listed on staff.php).

Re: Administration changes

24 Aug 2011, 19:37

Take care :patriot:

26 Aug 2011, 04:53

Dude, you posted that at 13:37 my time :o

26 Aug 2011, 12:58

Mind if I ask, what happened to Flex?

26 Aug 2011, 13:30

1337Wince wrote:Mind if I ask, what happened to Flex?

Exactly.

26 Aug 2011, 14:19

It's an internal matter, Flex left the administration over some misunderstanding between him and I.

26 Aug 2011, 21:01

Karl wrote:It's an internal matter, Flex left the administration over some misunderstanding between him and I.

Its because aya is a drama queen :P

27 Aug 2011, 16:01

gratz AcidWeb and Ultimate100 :P

02 Sep 2011, 08:29

wow ultimate100 congrats!
same to you Acidweb!

Good luck on everything Karl! hope to see ya around soon! (=

05 Sep 2011, 21:26

thank you guys for all the work you do for us