New topic New reply  Page 1 of 3
 [ 35 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Our Minecraft server is in the process of being moved. We've yet to sign a hosting contract with another hosting provider, so we'll let you know when we're up and running, hopefully within a couple of days, within next week tops. The move is necessary to keep costs down, as our monthly costs couldn't work with our budget.

Kind of. The server was closed only two days before the machine's invoice was due. To secure the server's data and configurations, we had to shutdown the Minecraft server as soon as possible.

An announcement will be made when we've found a new provider and the server is back online. Help us out a little by donating. :v

13 Jun 2011, 04:34
23 Posts

I'm famous. Wonderful.

01 Apr 2011, 21:55
88 Posts

if u want tips on a great rental check out nitrado. www.nitrado.com its good and preatty cheap

07 Mar 2011, 15:59
11 Posts

simme337 wrote:
if u want tips on a great rental check out nitrado. http://www.nitrado.com its good and preatty cheap

Uhm, Nitrado is owned by Kids from 16 years and there servers are stored in a loft?

Nitrado suck dicks? :quagmire:
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Daedalus wrote:
simme337 wrote:
if u want tips on a great rental check out nitrado. http://www.nitrado.com its good and preatty cheap

Uhm, Nitrado is owned by Kids from 16 years and there servers are stored in a loft?

Some of the worlds greatest startups and largest businesses started in Loft's/Garages as kids. Don't be so quick to judge on age/location.
VIP VIP
88 Posts

Daedalus wrote:
simme337 wrote:

Nitrado suck dicks? :quagmire:

i dont say they shall use it, just look it up, and if karl and blood have the same opinion, they dont need to use it, but i know that many ppl using it

09 Aug 2011, 08:52
15 Posts

is the server up again now? becouse when i join it dont say as normal stay tuned y0
it says:failed to connect the server connection timed out:connect

07 Dec 2009, 22:32
201 Posts

MIGHT DONATE SOON :D To MC Server cause im allready VIP :3 Gmod server Biiattch :D

A WILD BO APPEARS :{D
VIP VIP
88 Posts

i MIGHT also donate, not becouse i play on aprilon anymore but becouse i allways have and will love aprilon.

201 Posts

simme337 wrote:
i MIGHT also donate, not becouse i play on aprilon anymore but becouse i allways have and will love aprilon.

True! I only been inactive for half a year almost D: Back now :)

VIP VIP
88 Posts

Gigabyte wrote:
simme337 wrote:

True! I only been inactive for half a year almost D: Back now :)

same here, havent been online for a Long Time (started a own server) thought i preatty much got bored and then i starting to think ¨where can i find a server that i can play survival on¨and then i checked here and saw that they shuted it down :/

201 Posts

Lolololol I was about 11 last time :) or 12 NOW IM 13 BIZNITCHES :D

VIP VIP
88 Posts

karl, what budget u got? how many E/month can u pay and how much money you need? it would be fun to help you find another host

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

simme337 wrote:
karl, what budget u got? how many E/month can u pay and how much money you need? it would be fun to help you find another host

I think the better approach to helping us would be giving suggestions for a new host and then let us evaluate if it'll fit our budget or not, as well as doing some research on the company too.

88 Posts

Karl wrote:
simme337 wrote:

I think the better approach to helping us would be giving suggestions for a new host and then let us evaluate if it'll fit our budget or not, as well as doing some research on the company too.

but if i dont know what budget / how many slots you want i dont know what to look for,