Announcements and news by the administration and staff of Aprilon.
Topic locked

Minecraft server is moving [ with updates ]

06 Aug 2011, 16:12

Our Minecraft server is in the process of being moved. We've yet to sign a hosting contract with another hosting provider, so we'll let you know when we're up and running, hopefully within a couple of days, within next week tops. The move is necessary to keep costs down, as our monthly costs couldn't work with our budget.

Kind of. The server was closed only two days before the machine's invoice was due. To secure the server's data and configurations, we had to shutdown the Minecraft server as soon as possible.

An announcement will be made when we've found a new provider and the server is back online. Help us out a little by donating. :v

Re: Minecraft server is moving

07 Aug 2011, 02:56

I'm famous. Wonderful.

08 Aug 2011, 14:25

if u want tips on a great rental check out nitrado. www.nitrado.com its good and preatty cheap

08 Aug 2011, 15:20

simme337 wrote:if u want tips on a great rental check out nitrado. http://www.nitrado.com its good and preatty cheap

Uhm, Nitrado is owned by Kids from 16 years and there servers are stored in a loft?

Nitrado suck dicks? :quagmire:

08 Aug 2011, 15:30

Daedalus wrote:
simme337 wrote:if u want tips on a great rental check out nitrado. http://www.nitrado.com its good and preatty cheap

Uhm, Nitrado is owned by Kids from 16 years and there servers are stored in a loft?

Some of the worlds greatest startups and largest businesses started in Loft's/Garages as kids. Don't be so quick to judge on age/location.

09 Aug 2011, 08:29

Daedalus wrote:

Nitrado suck dicks? :quagmire:

i dont say they shall use it, just look it up, and if karl and blood have the same opinion, they dont need to use it, but i know that many ppl using it

09 Aug 2011, 08:56

is the server up again now? becouse when i join it dont say as normal stay tuned y0
it says:failed to connect the server connection timed out:connect

09 Aug 2011, 17:44

MIGHT DONATE SOON :D To MC Server cause im allready VIP :3 Gmod server Biiattch :D

09 Aug 2011, 19:58

i MIGHT also donate, not becouse i play on aprilon anymore but becouse i allways have and will love aprilon.

09 Aug 2011, 20:12

simme337 wrote:i MIGHT also donate, not becouse i play on aprilon anymore but becouse i allways have and will love aprilon.

True! I only been inactive for half a year almost D: Back now :)

09 Aug 2011, 20:20

Gigabyte wrote:
simme337 wrote:i MIGHT also donate, not becouse i play on aprilon anymore but becouse i allways have and will love aprilon.

True! I only been inactive for half a year almost D: Back now :)

same here, havent been online for a Long Time (started a own server) thought i preatty much got bored and then i starting to think ¨where can i find a server that i can play survival on¨and then i checked here and saw that they shuted it down :/

09 Aug 2011, 20:40

Lolololol I was about 11 last time :) or 12 NOW IM 13 BIZNITCHES :D

09 Aug 2011, 20:47

karl, what budget u got? how many E/month can u pay and how much money you need? it would be fun to help you find another host

09 Aug 2011, 21:22

simme337 wrote:karl, what budget u got? how many E/month can u pay and how much money you need? it would be fun to help you find another host

I think the better approach to helping us would be giving suggestions for a new host and then let us evaluate if it'll fit our budget or not, as well as doing some research on the company too.

09 Aug 2011, 21:26

Karl wrote:
simme337 wrote:karl, what budget u got? how many E/month can u pay and how much money you need? it would be fun to help you find another host

I think the better approach to helping us would be giving suggestions for a new host and then let us evaluate if it'll fit our budget or not, as well as doing some research on the company too.

but if i dont know what budget / how many slots you want i dont know what to look for,
Topic locked