New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 29 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
User avatar
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Hi guys,

We've got a Black Ops server as of today. Since Black Ops' server browser fucking sucks, you can't enter the IP directly to add it to your favourites.

You'll have to find it manually on the public ranked server browser:
- Load the server list, with no filter options or only gamemode=TDM (but preferably no filter).
- Find "Aprilon Dynasty TDM - aprilon.net".
- Be nice and add it to your favourites! :v

Gamemode: Team Deathmatch, full mapcycle
Reserved Slot password: to be announced - will be shared sometime later
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Enjoy.

_________________
Facebook   Karl Labrador      Twitter  @labbye      Skype   karliciousx      E-mail   karl@aprilon.org
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

YAY I'm happy I took the day off school. :jihad:

_________________
Known as RoY4lZ on Steam and Minecraft
Known as Ponystroker69 on Origin.
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

I'm gonna play around on it. :P

Even though it isn't hardcore. ;__;
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

This is good seeing as I am currently downloading Black Ops :D
User avatar
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Too bad BO sucks and works on nobody's PC, so nobody can play.

_________________
Image
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Aya wrote:
Too bad BO sucks and works on nobody's PC, so nobody can play.


What do you mean? I haven't encountered anyone with any problems so far.
I think it's pretty fun. Nothing more than a shoot'em up though.
User avatar
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Aya wrote:
Too bad BO sucks and works on nobody's PC, so nobody can play.


What do you mean? I haven't encountered anyone with any problems so far.
I think it's pretty fun. Nothing more than a shoot'em up though.


Of course, since the people who can't play...aren't in the game?!

Watch the steam forums, 100's of pages of people who can't play. This game is a bunch of crap. I'm sure the game is fun, but it's about as well made as a shed made out of 3 logs of wood.

_________________
Image
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1052 Posts

Upgrade then?

If anything I'd have it got XMas as I'm probably never gonna spend £40 on a game I'll never play.
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Aya wrote:
ManIAc wrote:
Aya wrote:
Too bad BO sucks and works on nobody's PC, so nobody can play.


What do you mean? I haven't encountered anyone with any problems so far.
I think it's pretty fun. Nothing more than a shoot'em up though.


Of course, since the people who can't play...aren't in the game?!

Watch the steam forums, 100's of pages of people who can't play. This game is a bunch of crap. I'm sure the game is fun, but it's about as well made as a shed made out of 3 logs of wood.


I wasn't talking about meeting them ingame, obviously, because as you say, how can you meet people who can't play the game, in the game.

I was speaking about the around 50-60 people I know personally, who own the game, where none of the have the slightest of problems.
Also note that I didn't say you were wrong, I merely said that I didn't know what you meant, as I hadn't met anyone who had it like that.
User avatar
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

@ Conor, upgrading has nothing to do with it. People with 980x's, PC's that cost 2000 euros can't play because it crashes (same as me), but some random noob with a 5 year old laptop can play fine.

_________________
Image
VIP VIP
User avatar
09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Yeah, I heard about it. It runs all fine on XP and the other windows versions. Can play it on all but Vista and 7

_________________
Also known as TheOwner24 on MineCraft.

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

I had WinXP, it didn't work, my system specs failed. I got a new pc, great specs, Win7 and it works fine.

_________________
Known as RoY4lZ on Steam and Minecraft
Known as Ponystroker69 on Origin.
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Win7 here, and no problems whatsoever.
Server Admin Server Admin
User avatar
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

OS X 10.6.5 here and no problems whatsoever :P
User avatar
11 Dec 2010, 19:46
9 Posts

I only have black ops on XBOX =P
Connections suck most times...
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 29 posts ] 
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

  
cron