Archive: Old pointless posts are stored here for the purposes of cleaning up the other forums.
Post a reply

I got bored

24 Oct 2009, 20:52

So i made this for myself and this for a friend and given my obvious lack of talent i guess i might consider doing a few small requests aslong as you can either provide a base image or a really really good description of what it is you want :P

Re: I got bored

25 Oct 2009, 03:41

Just to show how l33t i r i present the following :P

This is a picture someone challenged me to turn in to a spray which i did here but i also got bored and decided to see if i was good enough to remove the avatar itself from the background image which i managed to do after about 90 minutes hard work leaving me able to impose said avatar here and also here feel free to comment on the work and point out anything i missed in my coffee fuelled editing >.<

Also of note this is the first time i've ever attempted to remove something from a detailed background like that so i expect i made some errors >.<

25 Oct 2009, 03:53

YAY thats one cool pic ;)

25 Oct 2009, 20:32

More free time on my hands so i got creative and made these :P

Anyone else want one they are already the right size for importing in to TF2 as sprays and apologies for using the background from the banner on the forums :P

*edit* TF2 claims they are corrupt but its lying, run it through VTFedit and its good as gold -.-

26 Oct 2009, 13:32

Cypherous wrote:More free time on my hands so i got creative and made these :P

Anyone else want one they are already the right size for importing in to TF2 as sprays and apologies for using the background from the banner on the forums :P

*edit* TF2 claims they are corrupt but its lying, run it through VTFedit and its good as gold -.-

You know I really hate you for using that ugly background :P

26 Oct 2009, 13:52

lol sorry i didn't think it was that bad a background and i'm not overly creative so can't make them myself >.<

26 Oct 2009, 19:15

You got talent Cypher ^.^ <nosarcasm> :)

26 Oct 2009, 19:37

Make me one :-D

26 Oct 2009, 20:20

A zip file containing the relevant files can be grabbed from here unless you had something else in mind ^^

26 Oct 2009, 20:23

hey think u could make me one with a darkish-orange background? :P
they look awesome

26 Oct 2009, 20:41

Ocfos88 wrote:hey think u could make me one with a darkish-orange background? :P
they look awesome

Ok i'm hoping you meant this but if not let me know :P

26 Oct 2009, 21:26

awesome, thanks :mrgreen:

26 Oct 2009, 22:30

I HATE IT! :!:

27 Oct 2009, 00:05

Goose wrote:I HATE IT! :!: